'Youngblood' by 5sos (Calum Hood Smut / The Youngblood Series)

Summary: (Y/N) ends up in Calum's house on New Year's Day, being drunk but with more clarity about her feelings than ever. (Smut /  Unprotected Sex / Post Fight Sex / Teasing)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stories like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Words: 5.1k) (Part 1: Babylon, Part 2: Why Won't You Love Me, Part 3: Moving Along)
--

"Can you drive me somewhere?" I scream over the music to the only sober friend of my group. 
"Sure. Are you alright?" He asks me, leaving his soda bottle on the table. 
"Yeah. I just want to get out of here." I reply, fidgeting with my thumbs as I wait for him to pick up his stuff. 
"Ok. Just tell me where and I'll get you there." He replies, smiling at me. 
I unlock my phone one more time during the last minute, taking a look at the time; 3:44, on New Year's Day, and I am wasted with my friends. But instead of having the time of my life, or at least dancing off with my friends, my mind rushes off to Calum. 
I saw him a week ago, at the place we used to go to. I hoped he would come over and talk to me, my heart raced every time I caught him staring at me and my brother. 
But he left, without a word, without a nod, leaving me in a worse state than I already was. 
I wanted to break up with him, I insisted on ending things between us, and I feel so stupid about regretting that, I feel so stupid for wanting to crawl back to him, but it is all I want to do. 

Everything seems to flash before my eyes as my friend drives me towards Calum's house, the lights on the road and on the decorations becoming blurry. 
I remember the road to his place with every little, tiny detail; I remember the lawns of the other houses, the trees on the side of the road, the crooked pavement tile. I almost break down crying as my friend parks in front of the house, my brain screaming at me that this is stupid, that he will reject, and that he will have every right to do so. 
But I suck it up like the big girl I am and decide that I want to get inside this house and just pour my heart out to the man I love. 
"Listen, if you need anything or someone to come and pick you up, just call me, ok?" My friend asks me, turning to look at me. I nod my head, my bottom lip pouted out as I comprehend my next move. 
"Thank you. For everything." I reply and he nods. 
"Want me to wait for you in here?" He asks and I shake my head no, unbuckling my safety belt. 
"No. This might take a lot of time." I state. 
"Well, good luck then." He smiles, opening the door for me. 

With my high heels in my hand and my nails digging in the palm of the other hand, I walk to the front door. My knees are wobbly and my hands are shaking, but I press on the doorbell and fix my posture. 
And as I wait, for the first time, it crosses my mind that he might not be home. Obviously, he could be out to party for the New Year, or possibly having moved out of this place. And of course, I didn't fucking think of that before making my friend drive me here. I am such an idiot, such a big, fucking fool. 
I turn around, pressing my palm against my forehead as I curse myself. No answer, so he probably isn't here, which means I have to take my ass back home. 
"(Y/N)?" I hear his voice from behind me, groggy and raspy, which makes my blood boil in my veins. 

(Calum's POV)
The doorbell rings right as I rinse my mouth from the toothpaste. For a moment, my heart tightens in my chest; who the hell is behind my door at almost 4 in the morning on New Year's Day? This surely can't be good; for a split second, I think it could be someone wanting to hurt me, but then I remember but Ashton could have forgotten his keys and ended up at my place for shelter, as usual. 

I walk to the door as quietly as possible, trying not to make a sound in case it is someone that is here for no good. I take a look from the security screen that shows my front door; that's when I see her. 
My breath hitches in my lungs, my brain numb as I try to choose if I should open the door or not. 
I watch the screen, eyes glued to her figure. I watch her as she turns around and stops for a second before she decides to begin walking towards the gate to get out. 
For a second, I think "Good, she is making it easy for me". But then the curiosity thrives in my stomach, guiding me to unlock my door in a flash. It is like my body does it mechanically like I am on auto-pilot; I doubt if I have any control over my actions at the moment. 
Shakingly, I let her name slip out of my lips; it sounds like a little pray, like a magic spell. 
She hesitates to turn around for a little while, which only makes me have second guesses about this whole thing.