'Youngblood' by 5sos (Calum Hood Smut / The Youngblood Series)

Start from the beginning

I pick her up, putting her on my shoulder as I carry her into the bedroom. She holds onto me tightly, digging her nails on my skin to make sure I am not going to drop her. Or maybe because she knows that I fucking lose it when she does that. 
All the tension, all the raw emotions I have experienced in the last few months bunch up inside me in a weird warmth in my loins. 
Once we make it to the bedroom, I waste no time laying her down on the mattress. I rest between her legs, leaning down to kiss her. 
She moans as my lips touch hers, moving softly against her parted mouth. My hands rest on her cheeks, feeling them warm up as she becomes flustered. 
Her legs wrap around my waist, pulling me close to her body, as close as humanly possible. 
I move my lips from her lips to her jaw, peppering her with short kisses as I make a path down her neck. 
"You are mine... Mine... Mine." I whisper, my hands traveling down her body. I feel every inch of her, I touch everywhere I can touch her for now, trying to make sure that this is real. 
"Yours. All yours. And you are mine." She gasps, tangling her fingers in my hair. 
"Just yours." I reply, sucking on her neck until there is a pretty, purple mark to prove that she is mine. Her breathing becomes short, and her skin becomes warm, making me feel relaxed, familiar with her. But at the same time intrigues me; I wanna see her writhe underneath me, I wanna see her face change from the pleasure. I want to feel her become one with me again. 
I grab her chin and force her face straight, looking at her sternly. 
"You are going to be a good girl for me, aren't you, pretty girl?" I ask, watching her eyes sparkle as my tone changes. 
"Of course, daddy." She smiles at me, looking innocently, but her lips curl into a devious smirk. 

Her hands ball in my shirt, pulling at the material a little. She is careful with her moves, every one of them hides a little bit of hesitance. 
"Wanna take it off, doll?" I ask her, my tongue running over my lips. She nods her head, her eyes trying to peek at my skin under my shirt. I grab it from the collar and pull it over my head until the fabric slides off my body. Her hand travels up to my chest, softly stroking my skin, without breaking eye contact. 
"Now I will have to take off your dress, pretty." I whisper in her ear, leaving a kiss under her ear. 
"Please." She whispers, but her voice comes out as soft as a moan. 
My hands reach to the sides, fumbling until my fingers meet the zipper of her dress. I open it slowly, without taking my eyes off hers. 
"You look so beautiful, my love." I let the words roll off my tongue. She moans in response, arching her back off her mattress, showing me just how impatient she is. 
"If you move one more time, I will fucking restrain you." I growl lowly as I lower her dress, watching goosebumps pop on her skin. 

As I peel off her dress, my eyes run over every inch of her naked body. I watch her bring her hand to cover herself, making my face soften. 
"Baby..." I whisper, tangling my fingers in hers. 
"Are you... are you insecure?" I ask her; her gaze moves away from mine. 
"I am sorry. I don't know why..." She stutters, still not looking at me. 
"Baby, you are perfect. I am so in love with you." I state, pecking on her forehead. I move my lips lower, trailing my kisses to her chin, then her jaw, then her neck, until she moves her hand from in front of her chest and gives me access to the rest of her body. 
"Gorgeous." I mumble as I kiss the valley between her breasts. Her fingers go to my locks, stroking my hair as I move further down her body. 
"I'll take those off as well, ok?" I ask her, snapping the elastic of her panties against her skin. She hums approvingly before I kiss down her stomach, all the way to where the hem of her panties starts. 
"Calum..." She moans, while my fingers curl under the sides of her underwear. 
"Yes, baby?" I ask her, pretending that I don't already see the wet patch on her panties. 
"I haven't had sex since the last time we did. I can't take much teasing." She whines. I feel my cock twitch at the sound of that; no one else but me will be able to make her feel so good, her eyes tear up. 
"Well, princess, you will have to. You need to pay for leaving me." I chuckle, running my thumb over her bare sex, making her writhe. 
"Please, Cal... See how wet I am... It's all for you... Please." She moans, her pleading fading as I rub her bundle of nerves. 
"I can see that, baby." I reply, watching her as she shakes with every move of my thumb. 
"This is cruel." She whines, one of her hands gripping onto the duvet. 
"Who told you I am not cruel, honey?" I tease her some more, leaving a kiss on her inner thigh.