1 : Trust

What would you do if you out of nowhere receive a letter from the future? If you did listen to the letter, it would be really amazing. But that's bullshit. In reality, most of us don't believe in time travel. And as normal as everyone, Jungkook didn't take much attention to the letter that he received this morning. For him, it's just a scam. Maybe someone is trying to mess with him. Jungkook has quite number of haters due to his silence and ghostly personality. People think he is creepy when all he is minding his own business.

Jungkook decided to take the letter and shoved it inside his study table drawer with other piles of papers such as his exam papers he didn't bother to throw or some random receipt.

Through out the day, things were going alright as normal as usual. University was boring and all he want to do is get out of there and go back home to his bed.

As he was rummaging through his locker to find books for the next class he has, he was distracted with bunch of voices around him.

Yes Jungkook didn't talk to people. But that doesn't mean he didn't listen. As surprise as it might seem, Jungkook know everything that he needs to know to keep up with the news in his university without really talking to people. Because some people just have to be the news reader around.

"I heard a really weird kid is transferring to our university." One said.

"What do you mean weird?" The other pry.

"You know, that kind of fucked up kids. Poor home and rotten food stuff." He said without feeling pity but disgust.

Ah, Jungkook forgot to tell, this university he is attending to is the top 3 in Seoul. Hansang University is one of that university which known as a building full of smart students when the reality is it is just bunch of rich kids which parents didn't know how to finish their money.

"You mean he is beggar? Then how did he make it here." The other ask confused.

"This might be surprising, but I heard, he fuck people for money." Jungkook grab the book tighter in his hand.

How can all this people just fast to assume and trust things they don't even know if true or not? That's bullshit.

Jungkook is angry and he just want to shout to this kids to stop making ridiculous rumors about the new kid. He didn't even arrive in the university yet and they already spreading shit about him.

But of course, the coward he is, Jungkook just take a really deep breathe before closing his locker in silence and just as he about to walk away,

"Well, atleast if he come here that weird boy will have friend." One boy said.

"You mean that silent boy from class 2?" The other asked.

"He is just weird as fuck. He didn't talk but he glares. Fucking weird. I heard he got here just for some scholarship. I hope he realize soon how piece of garbage he is and quit school. It's annoying to see him around. Loser. " Jungkook just close his eyes and slowly walk away.

Yes, this is nothing new. Nothing to be angry about. He got this kind of unnecessary comments about himself everyday. He is used to it. Lucky for him, Jungkook is not the type to hate himself.

He accept who he is and trying to love himself. He didn't talk much because he believe less talk less drama.

He just want to finish study and finally graduate from this stupid human place.

As he was walking, he was stop in track as he saw two boys joking around ,wait, one is joking around while the other one look stressed about the other friend of his.

Jungkook was about to again, mind his own business, but he was stop in track when he heard their conversation.

"Jimin come on let's just skip today."

"You are asking me to skip our first day of university Kim Taehyung?"

'The letter. Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, it...it can't be true right?'

Jungkook thought as he stop in track.

"I'll report to your mom if you leave today Tae." Jimin said annoyed.

"Like you have my mom phone numbers shortie." Taehyung reply.

"We are friend since what? I even know what your diapers brand is! And I'm not short you are just too tall." Jimin reply back.

Jungkook heard the conversation and just sighed out. How weird can human be? This two human here were probably at the same age or maybe older than him and they are right here, in the middle of the hallway bickering about the brand of diapers they used when they are small.

Jungkook just want to hit his head to the wall to forget the absurd conversation he just heard.

"Uhm, hey? Halo there?" Just then someone tap lightly on Jungkook's back making the younger debating whether to turn around or not.

"Hello excuse me, I just wanna ask for help. Are you the student here?" Jimin ask and since his voice is polite, Jungkook decided to give in and help them.

"Ye.. Yes... I'm a student here.. What can I help?" Jungkook said as he fixing his shirt.

"I'm Park Jimin,  and this is Kim Taehyung. Uh.. So this is out first day here, can I know where is the directions to class 2? The building here is kinda huge and we are a bit..just a bit... Lost." Jimin said nervous.

"A bit huh? Wandering for hours with Jimin as navigation. Useless navigation." Taehyung said and Jimin glare at him.

"Just who ask to stop by the ice cream shop and make us late huh?" Jimin fire back.

"But you said -" Jungkook cut their conversation off.

"I'm in class 2 too. Just follow me." He said and both of them turn to him with happiness in their eyes.

"Thank you! Nice to meet you.. Uh... " Jimin stop as he was searching for Jungkook's student card but find nothing.

"Jungkook Jeon. My card is still in process." Jungkook reply not really bother by two human that can't walk properly behind him while kicking each other.

'Just a nice drama to start the day.' Jungkook sighed as both Jimin and Taehyung still bickering even after they had entered the class.

TO BE CONTINUE.
Halo everyone. Finally I'm back from such a long hiatus. What do you think about this chapter? Please always be active and comments up your feelings and stuff. It's kinda really sad nowadays I have no confident in anything I do. Like hey, I'm so useless. No talent just pure trash. But, I just wanna do something that can even just a bit, makes people feel better or feel like ah I got someone that feel the same. I'm not alone in this.

I really love to read your comments and funny reactions 😆 Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. It's just the filler to start up the story. This book is trigerring too with suicide, selfharm and depression issues. So as usual hun, take care of yourself and don't take things you can't handle. I don't even want to hurt anyone. You guys are precious.

Love you all and love yourself sweetheart ❤🌹