"Apparently, just lust," Lucas says.

Lust?

They made out or something?

"We almost did it again before he told me it was just sex what he wanted."

SEX?

THEY HAD SEX?

ALMOST DID IT AGAIN?

I cannot hear anymore of this.

I turn around and tip toe back upstairs.

I quietly open the door to my bedroom and close it behind me.

"Tiffany," I whisper as I walk closer to the bed.

"What?" She says as she takes her eyes off her phone.

"I just heard some shit downstairs," I say as I sit on the bed, next to her.

"And you didn't get my water?" She frowns as she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Forget about the water," I wave my hand at the air, "I heard something interesting."

"Like what?" Her eyes widen and so does her smile. Wow, she's beautiful.

"My friend and my other friend, had sex!" I whisper shout. She giggles and covers her mouth. "What?"

"Your friends are gay?" She wonders.

"No!" I shout. "My guy friend and my girl friend."

"The ones downstairs?" She asks as she tilts her head to the side like a confused little puppy.

"No," I shake my head, "well the girl but not that guy. You know Franky?"

"The guy you're always with?" She questions. She notices me when I'm with my friends?

"Yeah, him," I nod as I point the obvious, "she had sex with him."

"Why is that bad?" She lays back down on my pillows as she keeps her eyes focused on me.

"It's not. I'm just saying because he's my best friend and he didn't tell me," I say as I lay down with her.

"Maybe he likes her and doesn't want people to know," she shrugs her shoulders. "Do you tell your friends about us?"

I look over at her and smirk as I roll my eyes, "uh, we're talking about my friends."

She hits me with a pillow as her laughter fills the entire room. What a beautiful fucking sound.

WAPUSH

I know, okay! I know!

"I should ask her," I say.

"Do you know nothing about girls?" She rolls her eyes at me.

"Question, do I pressure her for information on her sex life?"

"Please don't bother the poor girl," Tiffany frowns.

"Fine, I won't," I lie.

I'm totally asking her when Tiffany is gone.

______

"Hey, is Elizabeth still here?" I ask Lucas as he enters the kitchen.

"She's asleep on the couch, you didn't see her?" He laughs as he opens the refrigerator.

"I didn't look into the living room when I came over here," I announce as I poke a fork into a strawberry from his bowl.

"You need her?" He asks as he grabs two waffles from the Eggo box.

"I never hang out with her," I shrug as I drown the strawberry in the nutella right next to the bowl.

"She doesn't want sex," he says almost instantly.

"Who said anything about sex?" I drop my fork as I look over at him, intently.

"Well why else would you like to hang out with her?"

"Because she's my friend?"

"You already have a friend!" He whines, "Tiffany."

"Oh shut up, don't bring her into this," I roll my eyes at him as I pick up my fork again.

"I estimate that you're overprotective of that one," he laughs.

"I estimate that you're stupid as fuck," I mock him.

"Wake up Elizabeth if you want to hang out before she gets up and leaves on her own," he says as the toaster goes off.

Lucas is way too complex. Does he or does he not want me to hang out with Elizabeth?

I leave the kitchen and walk into the living room. Elizabeth's body is sprawled out on the couch. Her eyes are closed and her lips are sloppy against her forearm. I reach my hand down to her shoulder and shake it.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep," she slurs as she turns her head and hides her face.

"I didn't say anything," I say as I hover over her.

"Shh," she waves her free hand over her head.

"Dude get up, let's go eat a hamburger," I say as I pull on her leg. She turns to look at me and rolls her eyes.

"Oh hell no," she sits up, slowly, "the last time I went to eat a hamburger with a guy, I ended up having sex with him, so no thank you."

"The hamburger was that good?" I question as I sit on the arm of the couch.

"Quade, shut the fuck up and go bother Lucas or go dig your face in some tits," she says as she begins to tie her hair.

"Do you think Francisco has nice tits?" I ask as I stare at her exact reaction.

"Wh-why why would you ask me that?" She furrows her eyebrows together.

"Maybe he has nice tits," I shrug.

"Do you know something?" She narrows her eyes.

"Can we go drive around so we can talk?" I offer.

She agrees and that's what we head out to do.

"You're being weird," she says. I can't drive and speak. I need to park somewhere.

"Look at me," I say as I park by a playground. "Something went on with you and Franky."

"He told you," she frowns.

"Actually, I'll have you know, he didn't," I say as I unbuckle myself so I can turn my body towards her, "I heard you and Lucas."

"You were spying on us?!" She raises her voice.

"Woah, what, no," I shake my head, "it wasn't like that."

"Obviously it was if you heard that I had sex with him," her voice sounds angry. Her face looks like she may rip my head off and use it to play soccer.

"I'm sorry okay, I'm just mad that he didn't tell me," I shrug.

"You're unbelievable," she scoffs. She opens the passenger door and climbs out. "I'm walking home."

"Wait no, I'll take you," I say as I put it in drive.

"Fuck off!" She shouts as she walks away faster.

"Okay," I wave her off, "I love you too!"

She turns to look at me before flipping me off.

Mm, I don't think I deserve it.

****

Author's Note: Dude, okay now this is the end.

Sorry I didn't announce the smut . . . hahahaha.

Kiss my ass, we're done.

Onto BOOK 2! xoxo

oh right, before I forget, thank you to Anthony for helping me with Quade's personality, it comes from him .. lmao

- bobbiewrites <3

2024! the fact that I'm not friends with those guys anymore is crazy..