Chapter 8

Elizabeth's POV

I wake up when I hear someone knock on my door. I get up and slip on my slippers as I run downstairs, nearly tripping on the way. Stupid wobbly shoes.

I open the door and see Lucas and Pace standing at the door.

"Hurry up, we're going to skip school," Pace says as he sees my pj's.

It's like 6:10 am. What the hell.

"Where are we going?" I slur as I rub my head. I think I'm as crazy as them, if my first question is where are we going.

"We don't know yet, Quade's idea," Lucas says as he ruffles his blonde hair.

"I'll be down in a bit," I yawn, as I step back and they nod.

I shut the door and run upstairs.

I pick out a black sweater and black ripped jeans.

Most of my jeans are ripped..

I throw my hair into a messy bun, while some hairs are out and I put on foundation as quick as I can and throw on some dark lipstick and dark eye shadow. I put on light purple highlight and put on my black docs and run downstairs. I know I'm forgetting to do my contour and eyebrows, but I feel like I'm being pressured here.

I have other shoes besides my docs.. FYI.

I only have black and maroon docs.

I open the door and the two boys are looking back at me in frustration.

"Took you a while, no?" Pace rolls his eyes, revealing his Spanish accent.

"No," I smile. I push my way through the two brick walls, of boys and go over to the vehicle.

"Hi guys," I say as I open the door and see Martin and Ian sitting all the way in the back of the van.

I jump in and go to the end. The door by me, opens and Lucas jumps in. I go over to the other side but Pace jumps in. So I'm stuck in the middle. Great. Honestly the best..not.

"So where are we going?" I ask, looking out of the window. The sun is barely coming up.

"Can't you just shut up and go along with things?" Francisco speaks up turning around from the passenger seat.

I arch my eyebrow and he bites his lip as he looks away and murmurs something but I can't hear him. What's up his ass this morning?

Quade begins to laugh and I roll my eyes as Ian pats my head. I turn around to see him and he smiles. I smile back and turn back around.

Lucas looks over at me and mouths, "ignore him."

I nod my head and mouth back, "always."

- Bobbiewrites

It's Not Love (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें