Chapter 9

We pull up at Greg's, a pizza place that is very common here. I used to come here a lot but I haven't in a while.

"Why are we here?" Pace asks as he looks out the window in confusion.

"Just to sit here," Francisco replies dryly.

"What, why?" Pace sits up looking over at Francisco.

"To get pizza!" Francisco shouts.

I break into laughter as Lucas covers his mouth, trying not to laugh but Quade let's it loose. Pace rolls his eyes and Francisco smirks at him through his mirror.

Martin and Ian are fast asleep in the back seats of the car.

My phone dings and I reach for it in my back pocket.

"Wow, you have friends?" Francisco teases and I roll my eyes although he can't see.

It's Elyanna.

"Where are you?" Her message reads.

"Not school." I reply.

"Who was it?" Lucas asks, peeping over my shoulder.

"A girl from school," I shrug, "nosey."

"So no friend?" Francisco asks as he looks back at me.

"Will you shut up and go get the pizza?" I glare at him. His eyebrows shoot up in surprise but then they relax when he smirks in amusement.

I lean back in my seat and cross my arms in front of my chest. His eyes shoot down to my chest and his cheeks redden when he notices me staring at him.

He quickly gets out of the car to get the pizza and Quade follows behind him.

"You guys need to start getting along," Lucas says as he looks over at me.

"I can't, he's just..just like..ugh!" I get frustrated when I can't explain myself. I don't know why he's such a douche. I wish he would be nice, just like every other day.

Lucas chuckles lightly by me as I look out the window and notice Francisco and Quade walking back with three boxes of pizza.

"That fast?" I'm surprised as they slide into their seats.

"I ordered them over the phone before we went to pick you up," Quade says.

My stomach begins to growl and I flush in embarrassment. The boys laugh at me except Francisco. He shakes his head and turns on the car. I guess he will be the one driving now.

I begin to hear someone sniffing loudly behind me and I turn around to see Ian waking up to the smell of pizza.

"Pass me a box," he tells Pace.

"No, you're going to eat it all, you fucking fatass," Quade says and they burst into laughter. I don't laugh because I was about to ask the same thing.

"We're going to the park and eating it there," Francisco says as he pulls out of the parking lot and onto the road.

This little trip can go many ways. I hope it goes good.

- Bobbiewrites