Bonus Chapter

Quade's POV

Tiffany straddles my waist as she kisses me deeply. I run my hands through her hair and tug the tips. She moans into my mouth and pulls away with a smile.

"You keep getting better at this, baby," I say to her as I lift my hips, to enter her even deeper. She bites her lips to prevent her from moaning.

"Mmhmm," she nods as she shifts her hips. The feeling that Tiffany gives me has never been given to me before. Sure I've had sex with different girls but Tiffany is now the only girl I want to have sex with. No other girl is like her.

I grab her my her hips and slowly lift her off of me. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion and whines as I flip her over. I laugh to myself as I position myself in front of her. I pull on her legs to have her closer to me and slowly enter her as we both moan in pleasure. She spreads her legs, showing me just how dirty she can be. She wraps her legs around me and I begin to panic.

"Tiffany, let go," I give a nervous laugh.

"No," she smiles and I try to pull out of her but her legs are too tight.

"Tiffany, please, I can't," I try again harder this time but her legs tighten more. She grabs onto each of my arms and begins to lift her hips.

"Tiff-" I groan, "I'm going to cum."

"Please do," she laughs. This girl is crazy. I can't release into her. I'm not ready to have kids!

"Let me go," I move my arms away from her and reach behind me, trying my hardest to remove her legs. She finally lets go and I burst on her leg.

"Ooo," she giggles, "I was kidding! I'm so sorry!"

"I was about to get you pregnant, you're crazy," I lay down next to her. She sits up and reaches over for a bandana on Lucas' bed side desk and swipes it across her leg. I'll take that with me and wash it at my house.

"You need to get your friend a new bandana," she jokes as she tosses it on the ground.

"You need to buy him one because all that could've gone in your mouth if you would've let me pull out sooner," I say as I reach for my boxers on the ground and slide them up my legs.

"You think you can bring me some water?" She asks as she puts on my t shirt.

"Fine," I say as I grab a clean pair of shorts from Lucas' drawer and slide them on. Yes we share clothes, except for underwear. That's weird. I exit the bedroom and head downstairs.

I can hear Elizabeth and Lucas talking. Wow, they're still talking?

As I'm walking down, I hear an exchange of words that spark my interest.

"I know I'm nobody to tell you what to do with your life but as your friend, I'm telling you to drop every feeling you have for him," Lucas says. I step a bit closer and press my ear against the wall as I hold onto the railing.

Elizabeth has a crush? Who knew she was capable of feelings.

"If you don't, you'll end up regretting it later," Lucas continues.

"I guess you're right," Elizabeth hums, "thank you."

Well, apparently she's getting over this guy. Might as well just head downstairs and get the bottle of water that my girl wanted.

"There's no love with Francisco,"

No . . . fucking . . . way.

Francisco?

Elizabeth likes Francisco?

I knew this was going to happen.

"I know, it's not love," she says.