Disha- and about your love towards Abhi..

Pragya smile & say- unm that's also so soon..

Three days later, at party venue, Abhi waiting for Pragya, Pragya came there in black saree, with minimal makeup, Abhi look her with vermilion, his jaws drop down, he skipped his heartbeats, he lost in her beauty, she come near him, she disturb him & his gaze..

Abhi come in reality & he touch his finger near her eye, & same finger he touch back of her ear & say to her- you look fabulous today, toh kisi ki Nazar naa lage..

Pragya smile on his action but she's not satisfy on fabulous word, she look him top to bottom, he wear black three piece suit & she correct his shirt collar & say- now you look perfect & handsome!

Abhi forward his hand- can we move inside!

Pragya with serious tone- no..

Abhi back of his hand & give her serious look..

Pragya forward her hand with fist, she open her fist, Abhi look to her hand once, again look her, she say- mangalsutra..

Abhi smiles, & he understands what his next step, he took that mangalsutra in his hand, he tied mangalsutra around her neck, he start to stare her..

Pragya- now tell me, how I'm looking..

Abhi- now you look Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra's wife Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra..

Pragya smile from her heart, what actual she wants to hear from him, he said those words to her, she hold his arm & say- now we can enter in party..

They both enter in party hall, all family members look them together, they all happy to see them together, new hotel inauguration done by Dadi, & anchor announce for couple dance, All couples goes on dance floor..

Pragya ask to Abhi- will you dance with me?

Abhi bit surprise, he smiles- yeah sure..

They both go on dance floor, background music “dekha hazaro daffa, from Rustom

Pragya- suniye!

Abhi- hmm..

Pragya- after party gets over, I'll come with you to Mehra Mansion..

Abhi got another surprise from her & he smiles..

Pragya continue- & I stay there with my family & with my husband, & she stop in mid..

Abhi- say it before I conclude anything..

Pragya look into his eyes & complete her sentence- forever..

Abhi pull her bit more close to him- are you sure!

Pragya bit blush & she nodded in yes, & lights turn dim..

Pragya- I want one promise from you..

Abhi- only one promise! I give you my whole life..

Pragya- ok; I wanted to tell you something, before that one condition..

Abhi- I accept your all conditions, say it..

Pragya- my condition is, you will never search anything on internet or you'll never ask anyone about this..

Abhi smile & accept her condition- ok..

Pragya- Te quiero tanto, quiero estar contigo para siempre, eres el hombre de mis sueños, haces que mi vida sea tan hermosa, que me siento especial cada vez que me rodeas, me alegra que me ames tanto te amo más que a nada (Meaning in English- I love you so much, I want to be with you forever, you're the man of my dreams, you make my life so beautiful, I feel special whenever you around me, I'm glad that you love me so much, I love you more than anything)

Abhi smiles & twist his lips & say- Spanish! You know Spanish..

Pragya smile- a bit..

Abhi with sad face- but I don't know anything..

Pragya's face also turn to sad- ohh, then find out, or you start to learn..

Abhi smiles- ok as wish, so tell me what's the fourth word of our love story..

Pragya smile & say- dance with your partner..

Abhi- ohh nice..

Party over Abhi took Pragya to Mehra Mansion, family members overwhelmed to see Pragya back to Mehra Mansion, Sarla did aarti of Pragya, & welcome her in Mehra Mansion, they both spend their little time with family, & went to their bedroom..

They enter in bedroom, Abhi lock the bedroom behind them & directly went in washroom, Pragya look whole room, she try her best to remember, but it's not possible, she look one big picture of both them hanging on wall, Abhi came out from washroom, & look Pragya busy in admiring picture..

Abhi come behind her, he bend little near her ear & say- this picture click on my birthday night, after my birthday celebration over with family & friends, you arrange everything, a special birthday celebration with you as a friend..

Pragya turn to him with smile..

Abhi- and you express your true feelings to me in Spanish, I love that..

Pragya shock for moment, her jaws drop down..

Abhi- and I know Spanish so well too..

Pragya- what! You know Spanish! You lie wit..

Suddenly Abhi hold Pragya by waist & pull her near him, he capture her lips & start to kiss her, for moment Pragya didn't response him, Abhi not interested to leave her lips, a few seconds later, she also response to kiss, their kiss turn to long one, Abhi stop to kiss her, he leaves her lips, they both catch some fresh air, he look her eyelids are down, her cheeks are pinkish, she blushing core, he touch his forehead with her, cupped her face in his palms, & start to caressing her cheek through thumb..

Abhi- how did I kiss you in front of everyone, that's why I lie with you, at party venue..

Pragya have no guts to see him, she close her eyes..

Abhi- hey Pragu look at me, don't close your eyes..

Pragya can't hold her back & she turn herself, Abhi hold her through shoulder, & grip her waist, her back touch to his chest, he side her hair from her ear, & bend him near her ear & say- I love you Pragu forever & he start to nuzzle her, lights off..

Next part will be last with epilogue..

Thanks for reading..

If you like plz hit 🌟 & comment..