part twenty nine

Abhi- for you I'm here, you hold me here, so say something na..

Pragya- aahh! Dinner!

Abhi- dinner??

Pragya- plz inform to Maa, that you staying here for dinner.. & she stop..

Abhi- bas! That's it!

Pragya nodded innocently with smile..

Abhi forward his cell to her- you call her & tell her everything, she will like it, that you bravely handle everything..

Pragya with questioning tone- me..

Abhi with insist tone- haan..

Pragya- ok..

Abhi dialed Sarla's number, & inform to Sarla that Pragya wants to talk with her, & he handover his cell to Pragya..

Pragya talk with Sarla, & told her everything, that she knows her marriage truth, Sarla happy to listen that Pragya bravely handle everything, a fifteen minutes talk over, she handover Abhi's cell to him.. he look Pragya pick her cell from table..

Pragya dialed Purab's number, she inform him, that she's with Abhi, Purab inform her that he'll be late for home, call end..

Pragya- umm, aloo paratha..

Abhi with suspicious tone- Maa told you..

Pragya smile- haan, Pragya went in kitchen, for making aloo paratha for them, Abhi follow her in kitchen & sit on kitchen slab..

Abhi- Pragya..

Pragya look once him- haan..

Abhi- are you sure, you ok? I mean doctor told us, you go in dilemma, yaa you denial for everything..

Pragya- I don't know, how but I feel something wrong with me, & I feel that everyone something hiding from me, I prepared myself for anything, till morning I was suspicious on my own family members, but our marriage certificate & our marriage ceremony pictures, clear my all suspects, till I wanted know all truth from you all mouth, when you call me Pragu, & my all confusion clear, don't know, what but I feel that something very close to my heart..

Abhi smile- hmm..

Pragya- Mr. Mehra..

Abhi cut her mid- plz call me suniye! I feel good after so long, show some pity on your husband..

Pragya smile- ok, suniye!

Abhi keep his both hands on his chest- feel like home now.. now plz continue..

Pragya- suniye! I don't know, when I fallen for you, but our bad destiny or my bad destiny, brings me on  fresh start.. & she stop in mid..

Abhi- don't hesitate, speak clearly, I never mind on it, I understand..

Pragya- will you like to fresh start with me..

Abhi- look, I love you forever, for me every day is fresh start with you, it's only you, who a start your new, fresh life with me, I always waiting for you, I just want one thing from you, & he stop for moment..

Pragya look him with curiosity..

Abhi- just make my favorite coffee, I miss my coffee by your hands..

Pragya give him awe-stricken look..

Abhi smile & say- sorry just kidding..

Pragya- will you start with me five words relation, & she forward her hand..