part four

At Mehra Mansion:

All are on dinning table for dinner, Abhi continuously smiling, he reminds his morning encounter with Pragya.. Sarla look all his behavior, she didn't ask him a single question.. Prem also look change behavior of his son, he ask to Sarla..

Prem- what happen to your son Sarla, he is continuously smiling..

Sarla- don't know, after dinner I'll ask him..

Prem- this smile only came, when person fallen love..

Sarla- how do you know about this smile..

Prem- 31 years ago, same smile came on my face.. when I met you first time..

Sarla- accha ji..

Prem- haan ji.. just ask your son, you'll get same answer from him..

Sarla- ok, I'll ask him on coffee session..

Abhi finish his dinner with his dream girl, went towards his room, Sarla call him..

Sarla- Abhi..

Abhi turn to her- haan maa..

Sarla- can I came to your room, with coffee, after long time I wants to drink coffee with my son..

Abhi- maa you always welcome to my room, why you take permission, only papa & choti have restriction..

Prem- why me & my daughter restricted, will you plz explain..

Abhi smile & say- coz your daughter always complain about me towards you.. without any reason.. that's why.. good night, sweet dreams dad..

Prem- don't called me dad.. call me papa..

Abhi- whenever I feel that I love you most, that time papa ok, otherwise dad.. he moves towards room..

Prem- Sarla coz of you, he spoil a lot..

Sarla- like you spoil your daughter.. right.. & they both exchange smile..

Sarla came in Abhi's room, with his favorite cinnamon flavor coffee.. she look Abhi sit in balcony.. she came there..

Abhi offer seat to her, she sit on chair.. she forward one coffee mug to him..

Sarla- how was your day beta..

Abhi smell his coffee & take sip with close his eyes, he says- it's good maa.. not good.. best day ever..

Sarla- what's the reason behind your smile..

Abhi busy in sipping his coffee & say- Pragya Arora.. new interne, she came today for interview, & she clean bold me.. she different from everyone, like you..

Sarla- you fallen for her..

Abhi didn't realize that what Sarla ask him & he say- yes.. he stop for moment, then he realize that he spilled everything about Pragya.. he wants tell everything to Sarla about Pragya after Pragya's yes to him..

Sarla only look him..

Abhi- maa.. maa.. I know, when I tell you about my love, you went to her home with my alliance, but plz don't do anything for me, plz.. plz.. plz for me maa..

Sarla smile- ok, only for you.. & she left his room..

Sarla came in kitchen & call to Vin..

Vin pick up the call- hi aunty maa, how are you..

Sarla- I'll tell you this later, first I want some important information.. with one promise & one condition..