part thirty

Abhi leave her face & ask- now can leave for home..

Pragya- plz stayed here with me, plz..

Abhi give her surprise look- are you sure?

Pragya smile- you're my husband, & you're the one who introduce Ms. Pragya Arora to Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra..

Abhi smile on her words..

Pragya- is any wrong! Why are you smiling..

Abhi- I like that, you call yourself as Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra..

They both smiles..

Abhi rubbed his palms with each other, he say with excited tone- so what will you like to listen about yourself as a Mrs. Abhishek Mehra..

Pragya shrugged of her shoulder- any thing you like to tell me..

Days are passing, Pragya rejoin hotel, Abhi & Pragya's relation take New path, they both enjoy their new life, in that period of time, Pragya fall for him, for his down to earth nature, day to day she realizes how much he loves her, moreover he respect her all decisions, whenever he wants to kiss her, he ask her first, he never force her for anything..

Disha enter in Pragya's cabin, she look Pragya lost in her thoughts, Disha knows Pragya start to love Abhi, but she didn't express her feelings to him, she go near her & seat in front of her chair, & she tap on table, Pragya came out from her thoughts..

Disha- Mrs. Abhishek Mehra, so tell me, when you speak up..

Pragya didn't get what she saying, she ask her- what!

Disha- that you fallen for our boss & your husband..

Pragya bit blush on her words & says- very soon..

Disha start to pull her leg- exactly when!

Pragya- Disha..

Disha- ok don't tell me, but tell me one thing, exactly when you fallen for him..

Pragya- he's my husband but he never behaves like husband..

Disha with confusion- what do you mean!

Pragya- he never force me for anything, actually he understands every situation about me, from the day when he knows, that I know about my past life, & I'm his wife, on the same day he took me to Mehra Mansion with him, but he gives me my time, he always gives me my time, he gives me my comfort zone, he never behaves like husband, it's two months done, still I'm living in Arora house, you know Maa, Papa, even Dadi too, they said me when I feel comfortable, then I back to Mehra Mansion, in all he obeying everything, can I share with you one thing, that's between me & him..

Disha smile & she blink her eyes..

Pragya continue- he always drop me to Arora house & pick me from Arora, whenever he pick me from Arora house, for some moment he look me like I'm his precious thing, on a drop time, one sadness spark in his eyes, but he never stop me coz he care towards my comfort zone, just tell me, if husband wants to kiss his wife, what he will do first, he ask a permission or he kiss his wife..

Disha- why he ask a permission to his wife for kiss..

Pragya- that's the difference between him & that all husband's who never ask their wife's before kiss, if she's comfortable or not..

Disha- you madly & deeply love with him..

Pragya- yes! & After our new hotel inauguration & opening party, I move to Mehra Mansion for forever..