part seven

Next morning, Pragya woke up first, she look ceiling, then she remember, about her last day marriage with Abhi, & her last night misbehave with Abhi.. she look to bed.. Abhi in deep sleep in sitting position, she look her hands, on wounds anticipate cream applied..

Pragya in mind- who did.. again she look Abhi, she feel guilty, she got up from couch, went in washroom..

Sometime later she came out from washroom, in her mind- last night I said so many things to Abhi.. he didn't say anything to you.. Pragya you did wrong.. you have to say sorry first.. & she went near bed..

Pragya think for moment on, what she call him, she didn't understand, so she call him- sir..

Abhi didn't response..

Pragya again- sir..

Abhi murmuring in sleep- plz maa, 10 minutes more.. plz..

Pragya- sir it's already 8 in morning..

Abhi listen the voice, it's not regular voice for him.. he woke up in hurry, look to Pragya- ohh sorry, I thought maa.. he rubbed his eyes.. stretch his hands, & yawing so hard.. & again ask her..

Abhi- you woke up so early, & again he yawing..

Pragya- no, actually today I woke up late..

Abhi- umm! You order breakfast for us.. I'll just be back.. fresh up.. he didn't talk with her so well..

Pragya understand that & she say- sir I'm sorry for last night..

Abhi look her & ask her again- what did you say, come again..

Pragya- I'm sorry..

Abhi- before that..

Pragya look him in confusion & say- sir!!

Abhi- Abhi.. everyone call me Abhi.. so plz..

Pragya understand they both are uncomfortable to talk, so she directly came on point- we need to talk..

Abhi look her & say- right.. I need to fresh first..

Pragya- ok..

Abhi went for fresh..

At Mehra Mansion, welcome ceremony ritual are in full swing..

Sarla- Vin you will receive Abhi & Pragya from hotel..

Vin- ok aunty maa, can I go there with my friend..

Sarla with smile- not friend, would be wife.. right..

Vin with pout tone- you spoil my surprise aunty maa, how do you know about these..

Sarla- coz I'm maa.. that's it.. now go with Disha, & bring

Abhi Pragya to house..

Vin- ok bye.. & he way towards hotel..

At hotel room:

Abhi came out from washroom, Pragya order breakfast for him..

Abhi look that & ask- where is your..

Pragya- sir woh..

Abhi just look her..

Pragya- sorry Mr. Mehra..

Abhi- you are no more my employee, & you are not my client also..

Pragya- I'm sorry but I habitat to call you sir.. so it's better to call you Mr. Mehra..