Gift he gets you for Christmas (4/4 Visual)

Summary: What your fav gets you for Christmas (Warnings: There is a picture of a model dressed in lingerie and a sexual comment in this story) (Words: 489)
--

Ashton:
"I got you a little something..." Ashton says, grinning from ear to ear. He hands me a large box that he had hidden behind the tree.
"I thought we had a 'not above 20$' rule... And this one looks like it cost a lot above 20$..." I state and glare at him.
"I know, I know. But hey, you broke the rule too..." He says and cocks an eyebrow.
"Fine, fine..." I huff and unwrap the box.

I raise the lid of the box and reveal a beautiful bodycon, with lace and rhinestones.
"It looks beautiful..." I gasp and he smiles.
"Go put it on babygirl. I want to see if it looks like I imagined it on you..." He smirks at me and licks his lips.

Calum:"Merry Christmaaaas" I hear Calum cheer as he enters our bedroom

Calum:
"Merry Christmaaaas" I hear Calum cheer as he enters our bedroom. I rub my eyes to adjust to the light, but once I fix my gaze on him, I see that he is holding a gorgeous yellow lab puppy.
"What's that?" I ask, gasping excitedly.
"This is Taco, our new puppy. He will be keeping you company while I am touring, but he promised to not take my place in your heart, right buddy?" He asks, raising the puppy to his face to look at him. The puppy licks Calum's nose and I squeal.
"This feels like it is more of a gift for you than for me, but he is soooo cute, so I'll let it pass." I squeal and pick up the puppy from Calum's arms.
"Guilty..." He pledges and sits next to me on our bed.

Luke:"(Y/N), before we leave for dinner with my family, can I tell you something?" Luke asks me as I slip into my shoes

Luke:
"(Y/N), before we leave for dinner with my family, can I tell you something?" Luke asks me as I slip into my shoes.
"Sure..." I say and turn to face him.
"I wasn't sure what to get you for Christmas..." He begins but I cut him off.
"Luke, you didn't have to get me anything..." I say but he shushes me.
"Let me finish... But then I saw this and I thought it would be great for you... So, Merry Christmas, I hope you will like it..." Luke says, smiling at me as he hands me the small box.
I open it and find a beautiful pendant, with a drawing of a night sky and the moon in it.
"It's beautiful... Thank you..." I reply before I stand up to kiss him.

Michael:"Ok, but how did you know that this is what I wanted?" I ask Michael while I unpack all of the lippies

Michael:
"Ok, but how did you know that this is what I wanted?" I ask Michael while I unpack all of the lippies.
"Well, if you don't buy your makeup crazed girlfriend a vault of all the colors of her favorite lipstick, what are you going to buy her? Plus, I wanted to see what all of those colors would look like on my cock..." He states, grinning and chuckling.
"That can be arranged..." I smirk at him and turn my head to kiss him on the lips.