Fem Reader x Sana - Together

Start from the beginning

"It's early in the process," she reassured Sana.

"She was badly hurt. The team are working on her and treating her injuries at the moment. When she's more stable, a doctor will come and talk to you. But for now, they need to concentrate on looking after her." She rose out of her seat.

"Don't worry, someone will let you know as soon as there's any news." Sana looked down and then slumped back in the chair, her posture defeated.

"I'm sorry." She said before she left her.

Pulling her phone from her pocket, Sana stared at the screen of a happy couple, Sana being hugged by you with your (Color) eyes, a (hair style) (hair color) hair and a very cute face.

Her thumb lightly caressed your laughing face at the selfie she took of them.

"Stay with me, (YN)," she whispered. "Don't leave me."

==============================

Sana was sitting there, as she held herself. She didn't know how long passed as she sat there waiting.

She called your dad who was overseas for work; you didn't have a mother as she was gone when you were young, and he immediately hanged up after he said he'll be there ASAP.

She then called both her and (YN)'s friends, Mina and Momo and told them to hurry to the hospital, she didn't tell them the injuries or what happened, just to hurry up.

She tried her parents, but none of them were responding.

"Excuse me? Sana?" Sana looked up and stood up quickly. The doctor looked at her as she stood up and headed towards him.

"Yes that's me."

"I'm Doctor Rim. I'm the lead surgeon and I've just finished operating on (YN)..." She gasped and her eyes widened.

"Is she alright?" she asked urgently. "Will she be okay?" She paused. "Is she still-?"

"Not quite, yes and yes," the surgeon said with fast pace.

"She will be okay, luckily we were able to stich, patch, and cast whatever was needed on her quickly...but her right leg..."

"I'm sorry, it's...not good."

Sana had her hands over her mouth.

"We tried repairing what we could, but the damage was to extensive for a full restoration, but luckily it was enough for a partial fix."

There was a long pause as she tried to process the information.

"I'm sorry, but where are her parents?"

"She only has her father and he's overseas."

The doctor just huffed as he looked at Sana.

"Well...I can't really give out infor-"

"Please...I need to know, the nurse told me you would tell me about her." Sana asked pleadingly as the people around stared at the two.

The doctor looked around and back at her.

"Come with me."

"...She's going to need surgery another time for her leg muscles, nerves and skin tissue to recover. We've done everything we can, but she was losing a lot of blood and we didn't want to risk losing more.

She stared. "She has a chest drain which will be removed when her lung is fully reinflated. And we have kept her asleep to give her body a rest and a chance to heal."

She saw through the open door.

There was no disguising the little gasp as she glimpsed the shape lying a drift of pillows, your bruised and bloodied face with unconsciousness and eyes closed.