Jesse's Girl Is...

Începe de la început

Kylie P.O.V.

"The stuff bell peppers were my favorite in Romania this is perfect" I said we put them in the oven "alright dinner will be done in 40 minutes" said Alec "when is your girlfriend coming" I ask "she should be her in 30 mins" said Jesse "are you nervous for us to meet her" ask Dad "yeah are you Jesse" I said "no I'm not nervous for you to meet her I'm scared you might scare her away" said Jesse "you're such a baby and you're suppose to be the older brother wow" I said. Right when I said that there was a knock at the door "that's her" said Jesse he ran to the door like a kid on Christmas day "Hey babe" said Jesse I look at Dad we both made a face the one where you're gross out and about to throw up "hey" said the girl they both walk in she so cute she was wearing jeans a nice blouse and she wearing glasses she a cutie with long blonde hair almost close to her butt hair goals "hey everyone I'm Cassie nice to meet you" said Cassie she has a soft voice I feel like she should read me a book so she can put me to sleep "hi I'm Kylie his sister" I said waving "I'm Lucy his sister not by blood, but by best friend" said Lucy "I'm Slade Kylie's boyfriend" said Slade "Tyler Lucy's boyfriend and Kylie's buttercup nice to meet you" said Tyler I shook my head "nice to meet you all" said Cassie "are you hungry the food is done I hope you like stuff bell peppers" said Alec "sorry I'm Alec Kylie gay boyfriend nice to meet you" said Alec she wave at Alec "he can be over welling sometimes I would know" I said grabbing Cassie "later we are going to have a little talk about Jesse" I said she laugh. "Hi sorry I was on my phone earlier I'm Danny the father of those two idiots" said Dad "hey" we both said "hi I'm Cassie" said Cassie. Alec served the food and we ate in a comfortable silence "alright how did you guys meet" ask Lucy "he help me with my math he was my tutor then he ask me out" said Cassie "how cute I don't like it" said Lucy I laugh "sorry thats how she is you'll get use to it" I said "wait he help you with math I use to help him with his math oh how the table have turn" I said "I'm kind of iffy about her" whisper Alec "me too I think when we talk to her then we will see how we feel" I whisper. We finish our food Cassie help us clean up thats when Lucy put a bag over her head to sneak her away I'm kidding she willing went with us or did she. "We just want to get a feel for you are you ever going to break his heart because if you do as his sister I have the right to find out why" I said "no I don't ever want to break up with him he's the first guy that actually like me for me, not because I can be a good fuck" said Cassie "what does that mean" I ask "well when people look at me they see a good fuck and then they find out I'm not that kind of girl so I never really dated until I met Jesse he was so kind and sweet" said Cassie "aw its too cute I'm gross out" I said we laugh we talk a little more to get to know her I like her I approve we walk out of the room Jesse running toward me "so" said Jesse "so what" I ask "well do you like her" ask Jesse "yeah she's a cutie I like her" I said. "Kylie your approval means the world to me" said Jesse "aw good I'm the best I know" I said laugh he hug me they both went on their way "come" said Slade "huh did just say come what am I a dog" I said looking at Lucy she shrug her shoulder "you're no help" I said going to Slade. "Why are you calling me like a dog which is ironic since you're kind of a dog" I said. "I'm going to let that go" said Slade I smile you know that one smile where you got out of trouble "so why did you call me" I ask he walk us to my room "do you really like Cassie" ask Slade "yeah she a good person there perfect for each other, I'm just happy that Jesse has someone hes alone here we are best friend I was always there for him and he was there for me I only want the best for him. I think Cassie is the best choice" I said smiling "you're so cute you know that" said Slade "yeah I know this isn't the reason why you call for me like a dog an no I'm not going to let it go" I said "well tomorrow we are going on a trip" said Slade "where" I ask "I'll tell you the first stop we are going to start our day at Central Park that's all I'm going to tell you" said Slade ok that something I'll take it "ok what are we going to do at Central Park" I ask "a picnic breakfast" said Slade. He sat down on my bed I sat on his lap "you are playing with fire if you're going to sit on my lap" said Slade I shrug my shoulder "did you plan a whole day for me" I ask "yes I want you to have the best day in New York since you only been to New York to drop off Jesse" said Slade "you know I love you" I said "yeah an I love you too" said Slade I gave him a kiss "I'm tired I'm going to bed don't stay up to late" said Slade "I won't Lucy and I are probably going to watch tv" I said sending him off to bed.