chapter 2

...7 years later...

Life gets harder and stressful but you have your brother and your friends that lifts your chin up when you're depressed.

You're bullied by your classmates for being weird and being friends with the boys.

Seokjin noticed it
He knew you were bullied by thise girls who had a crush on him.

Every time Seokjin's with you,you feel safe and happy but shy and nervous at the same time, you asked yourself every time 'why do I feel like this?' 'Am I in love with him?' 'Does he love me back?'

"Hey y/n are you okay?" someone tapped you by the shoulder as you turned around you saw Jin smiling at you "o-oh hey jin..." you stood up straight, your heart beats fast again 'why the heck does my heart beats everytime I see him!? Like...I've been with him for years but why?' You asked yourself "let's go home, they're waiting for us" he said you nodded and followed him.

The girls glared at you
You looked down and stayed close to him.

Jin noticed it "don't mind them" he looked at you, you just nodded "hey Jin, want to hang out at my house? I'll give you the address or we can just walk together when the class ends" the girl in front of them smiled.

Jin hates her but she keep talking too him which made Jin get super annoyed.

her name was kang jae-eun the famous girl in school.

"how many times do I have to tell you don't talk to me? You make y/n miserable and you have an audacity to talk to me? Just ho away" Jin scolded her.

she was shocked "why are you hanging out with her anyway? what is so special with this girl?" she placed her hands on her hips.

Jin scoffed and grabbed your arm "I don't hang out with people like you" he said walking off with you leaving jae-eun standing there with anger written on her face stomping her feet in rage.

"hey why are you guys taking so long?" Namjoon said "sorry, we run into someone" Jin said "did someone hurt her again?" Yoongi worriedly said.

Jin shook his head "No she didn't" Jin smiled "thanks hyung" Yoongi bowed "no problem, anyway who want's to eat?" Jin smirked "oh thank god! I'm super hungry, let's go hyungs and noona!" Jungkook screamed grabbing Yoongi and your wrist.

"What do you guys want?" Jin asked "we are here for pizza!" Jungkook excitedly said like a little kid
Jin nodded and while the others takes a seat.

~waiting~

"Pizza is served!" Jin smiled "yeees!" Taehyung and Jungkook squaled like a girl and grabbed some slices, Yoongi smiled and looked at you, your face was blank looking at someone with your grip tightened "are you okay y/n?" Jimin asked you immediately looked at him and smiled "yeah I'm fine,excuse me...I gotta go to the restroom" you excused and stand up they all nodded.

Yoongi's P. O. V

I sighed watching her leave her seat "hey yoongi, are you okay? You always look so worried" Namjoon asked then I nodded "please if I say this to you guys, don't tell (y/n)" I looked at them everyone nodded.

"our step father got escaped from prison" I looked down, I noticed everyone was shocked "don't worry, we are here for you and (y/n)" Jin gave me a reassuring smile and everyone nodded "thanks guys" I looked up and smiled.

~3 minutes later~

"where's (y/n)? Why taking her so long" Jin looked around "I don't know I'll check if she's outside" I said and ran outside.

I saw a crowded people on a alley, I was confused so I ran towards there then the ambulance came.

the crowd steps aside then I saw a familiar face I haven't seen in years... our step father... my heart beats fast I looked at him, his body... all bloody... he's laying on the floor...he's d-dead...I can't look at this.

got out of the crowded people and ran as I grabbed my phone to call y/n.

(You,yoongi)

Hello?

Y/n where the fuck are you?

U-uh I...I was...

*sarcastic voice* Did you lost yourself in the bathroom?!

N-no I feel sick s-so I just g-got home....

You should've told us! Why would you escape from us?

B-because I don't want y'all to get worried...

For fuck sake y/n I'm worried about everything you do!-

*hungs up*

"Y/n? Hey?!" I ran my hands through my hair in frustration and headed to our house.

I don't want to bother those guys.