chapter 1

Min y/n is min yoongi's little sister,when yoongi was 4 and Y/n was 2 , their father died in a car crash.

their mom married to another man the two were not feeling safe around him.

2 weeks later their step father started hurting them because he was alcoholic and abusive step father.

"brother...I'm scared I can't take this anymore..." a 12 year old y/n cried hugging her 14 year old brother "shh...it's okay y/n, i'm here...big brother is here...I have a plan okay? don't worry" yoongi hugged her back and stroking her hair and then they heard a loud thud downstairs

"stay here okay? I will be back," Yoongi looked at y/n's eyes and kissed her forehead before he leave, she just sadly nodded.

Any minute her brother came back running towards her "what's wrong brother?" she asked then Yoongi shook his head, painfully smiling "no, nothing we're leaving okay? I called the cops already" he said holding her arms picking her up.

"what about mommy?" she looked up to her brother but she got no reply so they just kept walking until they reach downstairs.

the police came and arrested their step father "why is he so bloody?" Y/n asked yoongi in fear "don't look at him Y/n" he turned her head to his chest and hugged her "what happened to mommy?" she asked again trying not to cry.

"stop asking okay? everything is fine now, that monster is gone for good" he kissed her forehead "I think we are going to stay at my friends house is that okay with you?" he looked down again, she simply nodded.

Y/n and Yoongi packed their things and moved to his best friend's house.

"Namjoon? hello? anyone home?" Yoongi yelled, they waited for a moment then finally heard someones footsteps "oh hey Yoongi!" Namjoon, the blonde haired boy greeted them.

"where's everyone?" Yoongi said while removing his shoes and y/n removed hers too "oh they went outside, i'm sure they'll be back here any minute" Namjoon said Yoongi nodded.

"Hi y/n, long time no see" Namjoon smiled at her then she looked down and grabbed Yoongi's hand "sorry about that, she's just nervous with every people she meets" Yoongi said.

"I understand,oh and you two can share rooms is that okay to you guys?" Namjoon grabbed your bag.

Y/n and Yoongi both nodded and Namjoon leaded the way.

~2 minutes later~

"We're back!" A voice came downstairs "oh great, they are here" Namjoon walked out of the room, you and Yoongi followed him.

"Y/n noona!!!" The boy with a cute boxed smile hugged her but then it made her flinch "oh sorry! Do you remember me? It's me Taehyung" Taehyung hold her shoulders still smiling.

She suddenly looked down nodding "are you okay?" Taehyung asked then you nodded again

"you two need some rest...I'll take care of you guys" the tall guy smiled "Namjoon,get the first aid kit in the kitchen i'll treat Yoongi and his sister" he pointed out his fingers to the kitchen.

"okay Jin" Namjoon nodded and headed inside the kitchen "okay go to your rooms and wait okay?" Jin said, y/n and Yoongi both nodded.

Any minute Jin came to the room he first treated Yoongi because his wounds are not that much.

when he was done treating Yoongi's injuries, Yoongi thanked him and left the room leaving you and Jin in the room, Jin starts to treat your face and arms.

"poor y/n, your step dad is bad he shouldn't have done this" he said "but it's alright now, right? No one will harm our little (y/n) anymore" he smiled looking at you.

"All done,take a rest I'll call u when the dinner is ready" he said getting up, you just nodded and didn't say any word, he left closing the door.

Yoongi's P. O. V

I feel bad about (y/n)... not telling that our mom... died... because of him.

she'll be hurt if I told her... did I do right thing? She was traumatized with all that was happening yesterday...she acts wierd and always talk to herself

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" the voice called beside me I looked up to the side and saw Hoseok, I smiled and nodded "come on bro, I know you're not" he sits down beside me patting my back.

"are you gonna tell her?" He asked then I shook my head no then he just nodded

"I don't know when to tell her" I run my hands through my hair "tell her when you feel like it" he smiled "alright, thanks hoseok " I said smiling "you're welcome" he smiled again and stoods up then walked away.

I walked upstairs towards our room I knocked then the door opened slowly revealing y/n, I smiled "are you okay?" I asked she slowly nodded "smile a bit y/n you're making me worry..." I said pouting she giggled and smiled.

"I'm s-sorry brother" she hugged me and I hugged her back "it's alright..."