Slimey Man

I walked outside to my favorite hidden spot in the town park. It's not fun being like a cartoon character it's funny watching all the glitch jocks in town fall into the cement. I walked until I stopped and screamed. "EWWW WHAT DID I STEP IN!!!" I shouted people stared at me like I was crazy. I looked down and gagged. I stepped on a frog and I hid behind a fence behind the "dead" frog.

It was squished until it jointed back up and said "Hello Maggie.." I shrieked and ran home. "Okay, Maggie..." I prep-talked myself. "you are bigger than the frog you can... I thought about that disgusting slime ball and shrieked. "OMG! Like shut up Maggie!" A voice said. I groaned and rolled my eyes it was my annoying younger brother Conner. I heard another shriek somewhere upstairs around Conner and got suspicious. I carefully walked up and saw that our little sister Annabelle was playing "Little Big Planet" Ghost Episode and she was about 10 so I get why she screamed.

I went back to the park and still saw the frog there. He was so creepy! He must've sensed me behind the mossed fences because his eyes were staring right out to my direction.

The thing started shaking and a guy came out if the frog's mouth I gagged so much I almost threw up. "Hello Maggie, so glad you arrived!" he said.

Ok I hope this second chapter was really good! Like I said, comment some things I might've missed and like any corrections or stuff please give me feedback and enjoy the next chapter!