chapter fourteen

Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat and he slowly recollected all his memories. He carefully slid the blanket off of him and crawled out of the king sized bed. He grabbed all of his scattered clothes that were laying on the ground and put them on rapidly. He quickly got out of the house before Taehyung woke up. He had no idea where he was and asked some random bystanders where he was so he could figure his way out.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked beside him,expecting to see jungkook but only saw a pillow. He softly chuckled and curled up. He rolled around in his bed laughed out loud. Taehyung sat up,his bed hair looking like a bird nest. "I will never stop teasing him about this night" he fell back on his back with spread arms. A set of coughs made him sit back off. His throat felt raspy every time he coughed. Taehyung cleared his throat and and looked at his hand."........"he wipe his hand and stood up.

-timeskip-

P.e. class was about to start. Jungkook had no idea at how he was going to face Taehyung,his teacher. After what happened that night. Even though Jungkook was drunk that night,he remembered every second of it. How it started, and how it ended. Jungkook was so focused on his thoughts that he was the only one left in the changing room. He quickly grabbed his sport clothes,got dressed and ran to the sport hall. "Jungkook, you're late,sit down quickly". Taehyung's dominant voice echoed through the sport hall.
Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat,gave a quick nod and sat down next to a random girl on the bench.

Jungkook tried to pay attention to what Taehyung said,instead of that he payed attention to how Taehyung looked. From his dyed blonde locks, to his handsome fierce face, to..the dark circles underneath his eyes. Jungkook frowned a bit as he saw that." I'll split the group in two teams and then we'll start." Taehyung's voice interrupted jungkook's thoughts. He softly cursed as he didn't hear what sport he would be doing. Taehyung gave everyone a number,a 1 or a 2 so you'd know which team you would be in. They ended up playing hockey. Jungkook's team won. The p.e. class went by rapidly and class had ended. Everyone was dismissed to go home in this case since it was their last lesson. "Jungkook,could I talk to you for a second?" Taehyung said. Jungkook looked back."sure."he looked back to hoseok and namjoon."I'll see you later." They nodded and went to change. Jungkook walked after Taehyung." Sit down." Jungkook nodded and sat down on the bench."so.." Taehyung began. "Do you remember last night..?" He looked at the ground and then looked up at Taehyung with a bit of a pleading look in his eyes. Jungkook had never seen this side of Taehyung,normally he would be dominant,mean or even sadistic. Jungkook slowly nodded at his question. Taehyung let out a sigh of relief." I just wanted to tell you that I didn't toy with you, my actions were because I like you,like..I like you a lot. Even though I was drunk,my actions were with feelings."

Jungkook didn't know how to respond."but..you're my teacher Taehyung. I'm sorry if I gave you any hope but it was because of the moment and the alcohol. I have no feelings for you."jungkook quickly stood up and walked away. Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall."DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME JEON JUNGKOOK!! You can't tell me you don't have feelings for me after fucking having sex with me!!"Taehyung yelled. Jungkook flinched."quiet down..someone might he-" "NO!!" Taehyung interrupted. "I won't quiet down!! Sex doesn't just suddenly happen if there are no feelings! I know you like me,why are you trying to hide it? What are you afraid of?" Taehyung asked. "You..." jungkook could barely whisper. "I'm afraid of you.." he finished and looked up, he was shocked to see Taehyung with a broken look in his eyes. Taehyung slowly released jungkook and took a step back. "You're dismissed.." he said and walked away,without looking back. Jungkook was left behind, feeling a pang of regret striking his heart. Maybe he did have feelings for Taehyung..

~to be continued~

Hope you enjoyed this update!I'm running out of ideas so if you've got an idea for this story you can send me a message for just comment here ;) thanks!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤