chapter one

Jungkook hummed softly.
Not paying attention to the world around him.
He kept waking and stared into nothing,letting his thoughts wonder off.
Before he knew it he had already arrived at school.
He plugged his earphones out and paused the song.
With his phone in his hand he walked into the big school building.
Immediately he was met with loud chatter and people walking against him in the halls.
Jungkook plugged in his earphones again and unpaused the song.
The song 'so far away by August D started to play.
It was a quite old song, but it was Jungkook's favourite.
With his favourite song on he walked through the busy halls.
Some of Jungkook's friends walked in front of him and were about to walk towards him.
Jungkook gave one glance at them and walked right past them.
He liked his friends, sometimes.
They're the "cool kids" of the school.
They do whatever they want, and if you don't do what they want,they'll make you.
So Jungkook had decided to break their "friendship" because they have a bad influence on him.
They only started the friendship with Jungkook because he's got quite the good looks, body and his singing voice is amazing.

A few minutes of walking had passed.
Jungkook slammed his locker shut and finished putting his sport clothes on.
He walked into the gym class.
Everyone took a seat on the benched and waited for the teacher to come.
5 minutes had passed and still no teacher.
Jungkook stood up and grabbed a basketball from the closet.
"Want to play a round?"
Jungkook turned around and chuckled when he saw Namjoon.
"You want to go against me?" Jungkook asked while dribbling the ball.
Namjoon nodded. "I'm ready for the challenge!" He grabbed the ball from Jungkook and ran away.
Jungkook shook his head, chuckled and ran after Namjoon.
Namjoon threw and instead of going into the basket he missed it completely, making it slam against the wall and then shoot back right into his face.
The sound of the impact the ball had on his face made a ecooey noise.
It was quiet for a few seconds.
"Does this mean I win?"Namjoon asked while wiping his bloody nose on his shirt.
Everyone laughed but one guy in particular was laughing really loud.
His name was hoseok, he was one of Jungkook's best friends.
He was known as the sunshine in the group as he could lighten any sad or bad mood.
"Nope!" Jungkook grabbed the ball, ran towards the other basket across the gym, jumped into the air and dunked the basketball into the basket as a pro would.
Jungkook landed and turned around when he heard clapping.
There stood a man, clapping while smiling.
"Great dunk."he winked at Jungkook and then turned around to the class.
"Everyone sit down on the benches!" He yelled sternly.
Everyone sat down,including Jungkook.
"Who's that..?" Jungkook whispered to a boy named Jimin who sat next to him.
Jimin shrugged. "Maybe our new p.e. teacher?"

The man blew on his whistle so everyone was quiet.
"Good. Now everyone,my name is Kim Taehyung but I prefer everyone calling me sir and I'll be your new p.e. teacher. Any questions?"
A girl raised her hand.
"Yes?"
"Where is miss yoon?" She asked.
"She got replaced by me as she was already 40 years old." Taehyung said and crossed his arms over his strong chest.
Another girl rolled her eyes. " 40 isn't old at all, actually I think your secretly  close to being 40 years old yourself."
Taehyung sighed.
"2 minutes into my first class and there already is an annoying bitch."
Everyone looked at Taehyung with their mouths open from shock.
"I'm actually 25,not 40, now let's begin class."
And so the first class with the new p.e. teacher began.

~to be continued~

I'm back😏 from..doing nothing😀😭
Sorry for not updating for so long but I was thinking really hard about the story but had no inspiration.
Hope you enjoyed!
comments and votes will be appreciated❤