NCIS Chapter 6

United States of America

Gibbs' POV

It's over a three days since Tony, Ziva, Kensi, and Dwayne have gone over to Middle East to rescue Lily Archer. I have grow worried about them. When elevator make an sound, and Ziva, Tony return, but I assumed that Dwayne, and Kensi is on their way home. I told Ziva where is Lily Archer at?

Ziva's POV

When Gibbs told me where is Lily Archer, I have no words to explain how she is. As we sit at our desk, Gibbs left us to our own conversation, because he don't want to bother us.

Tony's POV

I make eye contact with Ziva, told her that Lily Archer is fine, she is at hospital, so surgery. I was about to tell her how I'm feeling around her, when Tim step into our conversation, told us that she is wake in the hospital.

Hospital

Lily Archer's POV

I wake up at hospital, lie down on hospital bed, look at major scar that is across my right shoulder, cover it with big white plastic like. I try to remember what the hell happened in Middle East after I was capture by group of Terrorists, because I was help children get their education that they need. I look at beautifully sunset over my window, when team of people, and that's included two of them who rescued me, show up. Doctors do surgery on my body, because I have bullet, and sword gazed thought my right shoulder. One of those team, give me pen, and paper, and it say "will you willing to join our team, help us out???"