Interview with worldofmyownthoughts

How did you find out about Wattpad?

 I kinda found wattpad through my sister. I peeked at her phone to see what she was doing and I saw the wattpad logo on it. So, I gave it a try.

\What do you most enjoy doing on Wattpad?

Reading stories from amazing authors and also writing one :)

How long have you been on Wattpad?

I started late last year. I downloaded the app on my phone.

What influenced you to write?

 Love actually influenced me to write. I fell in love with a guy who doesn't even know me. My feelings were like, bottled up. So, I decided to release it through writing. My anger also helps me to write. When I'm angry, I would write and the anger seems to disappear and I felt better. It's kind of like a therapy for me.

What is your favorite Genre?

Ah....romance. Nothing beats romance.

What influences your stories? (pictures, music, etc.)

The idiot that I fell in love with :)

What is your advice for other Wattpaddders?

Keep on writing and reading, I guess. Sharing stories with everyone is something amazing. It's like sharing a whole new experience or world with someone.

What is your favorite fruit?

Apples, I guess? I eat mostly any fruit.

Anything you want to say?

Check out my story, My Time With You, if you guys want to. I really appreciate it. Thank you. Keep on sharing stories!