'Look at me and tell me you don't feel anything for me. Tell me that and I'll leave you alone. But I think we both know that's not true.'

'Is this some kind of joke to you? You always make fun of me and the way I dance. Why would it matter if I have feelings for you or not?'

'You really have no idea, do you?'

You look at him confused and try to free your hand from his grasp. He was playing a game you really didn't want to play right now. Seeing that you don't want to cooperate and talk to him he sighs.

'Guess I have no other option than to spell it out for you. I like you! I thought that if I tell you some of the moves you do are wrong than you will come to me and ask for my help and that will give me the opportunity to ask you out but you never did. You chose to ignore me or snap at me. And believe me it's rare when women snap or yell at me. Only my mother does that. But I guess that only drew me to you more. I know it was kind of immature but... yeah... I only did that because I really like you and I thought you liked me too...'

He likes you. Your dance teacher likes you. JIMIN likes you. Park fucking Jimin likes you.

'You like me?'

'Very much, yes.' He looks serious. There's no way this is a prank. Or maybe he's just a really good actor and knows how to mask his feeling really well. You look at him and he stares at you, leaning in again. Only this time he was cautious. He was leaning in and looking at you for any sign of regret or if you wanted to back away. He let go of your wrist and put his hand over your cheek, caressing it. He was leaning his forehead against yours again, his thumb trailing soothing circles on your cheek. You close your eyes and enjoy the feeling.

'May I kiss you?'

Wow you're really going to do this. You gave a slight nod and his lips find yours in an instant. This kiss is nothing like the other two before. Jimin is taking his sweet time now. His lips gently massage yours, savoring the way they feel against his own. His tongue touches your lower lip and you open your mouth letting him in. A little moan escapes your lips and something ignites in him. He pulls you closer to him, grinding his hips against yours and the kiss turns more passionate, rougher. He bites your lower lip, making you whimper. His hands snake around your thighs and lifts you off of your feet and pins you against the wall again. His lips and teeth travel down your jaw and neck leaving blue and purple marks all over your exposed skin.

'Lean on the wall and hold still.'

You do as told and he takes off your shirt, careful not to drop you. He resumes his work where he left off without the material of your shirt standing in his way. Your hands snake themselves around his neck and pull the little strands of his blonde hair. You moan and he whimpers every time you pull a little too hard. This is feels so right. Having him between your legs you can feel his dick getting harder with every move he tries to get closer to you. He thrust into you and you moan a little louder this time.

'Am I doing a good job, angel?'

'Wonderful. But what if someone walks in on us?' You couldn't help but wonder. After your class ended there might be other class or the janitor wanting to just clean the mess you left behind.

'I have an idea.' Without putting you down he moves to grab your bag and leads the two of you to his office. He opens the door, drops your bag down and moves past his desk to the door behind it. After he closes it, he makes sure to lock it.

'Aren't you tired of carrying me around like this?' You giggle and kick his ass with your leg playfully. He makes a sudden turn, almost slamming you into the wall at his left. You gasp surprised.