Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage

Start from the beginning

Rias - Looks like Samson is winning.

Akeno - Yeah and he is so powerful. She giggled.

Outside of the ORC building

Samson - Pervert and Koneko, go and guard the base. I'll handle the fight.

Koneko - Right.

Issei - But..

Koneko then punched Issei's gut and she carried him.

Issei - Hey! Put me down!

Koneko - Quit babbling and let's go back. She said bluntly.

Koneko then fly back to the ORC building.

Samson - Are you guys gonna fight me or what? If you don't make a move then I'll be going to attack all of you.

You then jumped high and performed an axe kick to Burent. Luckily she reacted quick enough and she dodged the attack by dashing to his left. When Samson's axe kick hit the ground, it causes a large and deep crater on it.

Burent - Whew. Luckily I dodged that kick.

Mira - Burent look out! She shouted.

Burent turned around and saw Samson in front of her. She quickly back away from you and throw a fireball to him. The incoming fireball was swatted away by Samson with his right hand. You then slowly walking towards to her while she fired a barrage of fireball that Riser taught to her. When the explosion is gone, Samson is still walking to her without even a scratch.

Burent - J-J-Just what is he? She said in complete shock.

Samson - Me? Well *as you punched Burent's gut very hard causing her to fall down* I'm a Saiyan.

When Burent landed on the ground, she hold her gut and when she tried to get up, she failed and she disappeared, meaning she retired.

Announcer - Burent has been retired.

Samson - Four down, four to go. He said to himself.

Mira - A Saiyan? What is that?

Samson then made a yellow ki blade on his right hand and he said,

Samson - I'm afraid I don't have time to explain all of it. 

You then charged to Mira at full speed, ready for a slash.

Mira then jumped away to dodge the slash and she gets his wooden staff behind her and made her battle stance with her staff. She then uses her staff to jump high and perform an axe kick.

Samson - Oh so your imitating my attack earlier, huh? Interesting. However, that won't work on me.

As she landed a kick, it missed and she hurt her right ankle.

Mira screamed in agony as she hurt her right ankle. Then Samson then uses this as an advantage and made his Kamehameha stance.

Samson - Kamehameha!!!

He then fired a blue beam from his two hands that were cupped together at Mira.

Unable to move, Mira just received the attack head on as she screams,

Mira - Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

As the blue beam hit her, it causes an explosion. When the explosion is gone, Mira is laying on the ground with injuries all over body. After a while she disappeared, meaning she retired.

Announcer - Mira has been retired.

Riser couldn't believe what is happening. His pawns were completely obliterated one by one by this human.