Tin blushes in embarrassment at being reminded how he realized he's not impotent. "Stop boasting about it."

"I'm not. Just reminding you."

"Just continue the story."

Can nods and stares at bewilderment with a frown on his face. The next thing that he'll tell to Tin is something that still hurts him even up to that very moment. It's still etched in his memory as fresh as if it just happened minutes ago.

"So what I did is I confessed to him and-"

"He rejected you and now he's regretting it."

"That's better but no. He said he liked me too and-"

"So you are in a relationship? You have mutual feelings there."

"Well, that's what I thought too but no. Because the next thing that happened was him telling everyone that I'm fucking obsessed with him and well, you know him being the celebrity there and me being a nobody, no one believes in me and everyone there literally treats me like shit and bullies me, when my Mae knew it, she had me moved to my cousin's school and now I'm there, bullied again, all thanks to you. So no, there's no form of relationship there, hate relationship maybe, if there is."

Tin frowns. "I feel like I should be sorry that that happened to you but I still don't know how I should react."

"It's better if you don't react anything." Can has a sudden epiphany. "You know, my cousin told me everyone likes to call you the Ice Prince-"

"Yeah, it's a cool name."

"Literally, yes but figuratively, it sounds stupid to me-but what I'm really trying to say is talking to you now and with you disgusted, frowning and mad at me in one night really speaks something about you, that you're not really cold like what everyone thinks."

"You just bring out those certain emotions from me."

"I must be special then," Can sighs. "But really though, stop being all passive, it's-"

"Stop telling me shits. I won't change because of your words of wisdom."

"Your loss."

Tin drinks from his ignored glass and looks at Can. "So what does this leave us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Am I gonna act like your boyfriend now?"

Can laughs hard. "Oh my goodness, of course not. This isn't a romantic comedy movie. Plus, it's just P'Vin who we need to convince-"

"I didn't agree with any of your plans for that old man."

"He's not an old man and I told you my story so that makes you have an imaginary contract with me. Besides, it's not like we're going to act boyfriends, believe me, I don't want to, that was probably the last time that we would meet him. I just had to say that so he would leave me tonight."

Tin nods and he's back to his poker-faced again. Leaning on the couch, Tin looks at Can with a straight face but his eyes were amused, how he can do that, Can thinks it's his talent.

"Great. I still can get revenge from you after all."

"Really? We're both civil today. I shared you a personal problem of mine and you're still thinking about how you can give me a full out Carrie without looking like a fool."

Tin glares at Can. "Remembering that I realized I have many things to blame you for and I saw the post on the forum and people really believe I would date someone like you."

"Yeah, it's funny. Imagine having to date someone like you. I can't." Can argues back and stands up already feeling the stress he's been feeling because of Tin, the feeling that makes him go to the bar in the first place.