CHAPTER 15 ✔️

Xaviar POV

"I can't believe I bumped into someone like you" She cries.

She's lucky I didn't kill the other bitch.

My abusive act came out, infront of her and just as I expected, she hated it, me.

I couldn't control my actions, I tried by warning her but she pushes me too far.

She was right I was heartless.

I decide to ask a question that I want to know from her, she's strong and stands her ground, she's not afraid of anything.

"Are you scared of me?" I walk back up to her, her head is pointed down, I lift it up with my finger on her chin.

Her eyes met mine, they were full of tears.

"Answer me" I growl

"No" she answers.

Let's see if she really isn't, I did feel somewhat abit surprised but I shook it off.

I take out a blade that was tucked in my suit and lay it on her lips.

"Does this scare you?"

"No" her eyes still locked with mine in anger.

I remove it from her lips and trace the trail of her tear.

"Does this scare you?"

"No" she repeats.

"Mm" I distract her with the blade, as my other hand reaches for my gun in my waist band, I aim it at her head.

Her eyes widened as she realizes I have a gun pressed to her head.

"Are you still not scared?" I glance at my pistol that is pressed to the side of her head.

"I am not scared" her eyes go back to normal.

"Well then" I tuck back my gun in my waist band and my blade in my suit.

"Your a tough one"

"That tough that you will not control me, and try to scare me because nothing will work" she says with confidence.

Then I remember under the couch I have a long chain, to wrap people in, with a swipe of my foot I move it from under the couch and lift it up.

Her eyes widened with fear and she gasps.

"Does this scare you?" I lay the chain around her body up to her neck.

"X-avi-ar" she stutters her lips shivering.

"Sí" I finish wrapped her with the long chain loosely.

"Please take this off of me" she begs.

She's scared of chains

"Why so, I thought your not scared of anything" I grin at her frightened face.

"I'm begging you, please, Xaviar" her eyes watering, yet it doesn't effect me.

"This is your fear" I look at her, why would she be scared of chains?.

"Y-es, now you know can you please get it off of me" she pleas.

"Why would I do that? Besides your fear satisfies me" I continue to grin.

"Xaviar" she sobs.

Remove it we don't have time to watch this girl cry

"Do you hate me?" I ask

She looks down

"Do you?" I snap

"No" she finally answers.

I remove the chain from her and she looks relieved.

"Thank you" She sighs.

"Why don't you hate me?" I ask ignoring her.

"Because you saved me the first time I met you and when my father wanted to kill me, you were there" her voice is full of hurt.

"And" I lift up my brow

"And, you helped me heal, I appreciate your help" she wipes her tears away.

I would lie if I said I didn't want to fuck her right now.

"I don't get it" I run my hand through my hair.

"What?"

"How you still don't hate me and the fact that your not scared of me, it's different"

"I've been through so much, I guess I'm used to it"

"What have you been through?"

She stays silent.

"Valentina" I warn

"Okay!, my father roped me to a chair, I have been kidnapped lots of times, I have been attacked chased, anything you can think of, I even almost got rap-" she covers her mouth with her hands.

"Raped?" I ask, she was almost raped?.

"Yes" she sighs.

"Do you think I'm going to rape you" I have to ask.

"No"

"Why"

"Because, I don't know"