CHAPTER 12 ✔️

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Xaviar POV

"I killed your father" I say blankly my cold gaze on her.

"You what!" She yelled.

I felt myself getting angry.

"He's my father" she snaps as another tear falls and I roll my eyes.

"A real father wouldn't call his daughter a brat, also that he should have killed her on the spot" I say to her in the same tone.

"I wish he did kill me" she sobs.

"What!" I yell.

After I saved the bitch almost got my men killed she says this shit.

"I should have died, since I was running away from you I had no where to go" she narrows her brows.

"I should have let you died, you wouldn't be wasting my time" I say and walk off.

Fucking waste of time.

"I will kill you!" She yells through the house-mansion.

I ignore her and walk outside, getting in my Ferrari 458 I drive off to one of the penthouses.

Valentina POV

I can't believe that bastard killed my dad.

How does he know where he lives?.

Mafia men know everything you'd be surprised

I puff my hair out of my face and wipe my tears away, I cared for my father and all I was to him was a brat?.

I was never spoiled as a kid, I was grateful for everything I had and in return I get all this.

What did I do to deserve this?

I treated my father with kindness me loved him, he never showed care or love to his daughter

I still cared for him after all this, after say "I should have killed her on the spot".

I tear made it's way down my cheek.

Xaviar the bastard left now I'm here all alone.

When I hugged him I felt comfort like home, but I never had a home.

He was kind for a few seconds but his short temper ruined it.

I heard a gunshot outside and I ran outside I saw all the men around the mansion, it was huge and the most beautiful mansion I've ever seen.

I saw a guard and quickly tried to walk up to him.

"What was that?"

"Training, it's normal" the guards voice was stern, he was so tall just like Xaviar but shorter then him.

"Oh" I hop back inside, I thought someone died and I don't like seeing people die.

I decided to explore the mansion, hopping around. Soon it was getting dark and I was so bored, my leg hurt but it was fine, it was stitched and cleaned up.

It's midnight now and a drunk Xaviar walks in.

I can't stay here I need to leave.

"Xavair, I cant stay here I need to leave" I say hopping up to him.

"Your not going anywhere" he growls and I can't stand his short temper.

"You killed my father! I will not be treated like this" I glare at him.

"Fuck off" he looks blankly at him.

I will not walk- hop off, I will stand my ground, he will not kill my father and treat me like shit.

I connect my hand with his cheek.

His gaze stayed on me blankly.

"How dare you kill" my eyes sting from tears.

I slap him again harder and my hand hurts his face is like stone.

"My father" tears fall down at the same time.

I was going to slap him another time until he grabbed my wrist.

"Plan your next move very carefully" he warns through gritted teeth.

"Or what!" I say, his grip on my wrist was tight and bruising , it hurt so bad.

"You don't want to know, since you already know who your dealing with you it'd be better if you respect" he locks his dark orbs with mine.

"Your a monster" I say in a low voice as tears blur my vision and he seemed angry, his dark eyes were black and I just pushed a button that I should have stayed away from.

"I am, I know that quiet well" his wicked grin stays on his face as if it amused him.

"I will rip you apart bit by bit" I say.

His hand gripping my hand tighter and I felt as if it was going to break.

"Xaviar your hurting me" I wince.

He lets go as if he touched fire, he moves back slowly and
walks away.

He was a monster

But I will not be scared of him

I follow him and find him outside, smoking.

"Get away from, me" his voice was low and warning me, as if he was going to do something bad to me.

"No, I will not go away, I'm bored" I sit next to him.

"Valentina" he warns

"Nope mr stubborn I will not go"

"Fuck off!" He yells.

" ya ne govoryu po angliyski" (I don't speak English) I say in Russian.

"Otvali " (fuck off) he speaks Russian?.

"You speak Russian?" I ask

"Yes" he moves away.

Xaviar POV

This bitch won't leave me alone, she's so annoying.

"Valentina, go back inside I'm not in the mood" I growl, if she doesn't go now some bad shit was about to happen.

"I dont want to"

"I'm warning you now, when I'm angry it's not pretty, so either you fuck off or some bad shit will happen, Valentina and after you see who I truely am, you will hate me" I say let out a cloud of smoke.

She stayed silent then went inside after a short while.

It's true after she sees me bad which always happens she will hate me

I can't control myself, I have tried millions of times but it doesn't work

I'm too abusive and I'm glad I didn't hurt her.........yet

yet