CHAPTER 14 ✔️

Valentina POV

Well what happened wasn't my plan, my stupid bitchy side had to come and fuck it up.

But it's okay, because I have everything ready, all my clothes, money and I booked a ticket on the maids phone to go to Russia.

My neck felt bruised and it wasn't a good feeling, I go up to the mirror in the room I was in and I see it bruised purple.

Ouch

It hurt, his hand was gripping it hard until I couldn't breath, that's why it's bruised.

The whole day was boring, I can't do anything I'm trapped, but I'll get out so I put the stress aside.

Soon I hear yelling, a familiar voice.

Xaviar

I quickly get out of the room and see him, yelling at a maid.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU LISTEN!" He booms at her and slaps her face, and she falls to the ground due to the impact.

What the fuck is he doing?

"Boss- I'm so sorry, I-" she cry's her face is red from her hit.

"DONT SPEAK BACK, YOUR FIRED!"he yells, walking up to her and she quickly lifts herself up.

I run to him and her, I stand infront of the maid, covering  her.

"Leave her the fuck alone!" I yell and he seems more angry.

"Move, now" he grits his teeth at me.

"Nope, leave her the fuck alone!" I repeat myself as I hear sobs from the maid behind me.

"Valentina" he warns.

"FUCK OFF XAVIAR, LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yell for the third time.

He pushes me out of the way and goes to her.

I fell onto the floor and my wounded leg hit the white glossy tiles.

I pull myself up and now I was angry.

Before he can do any abusive act on her I pull him by his shirt with all my strength, then he turns to face me.

"If you want to get near her, you have to go through me first" I defend the maid who I made friends with yesterday.

I was risking my life for her, how kind was I.

"You won't stop won't you?" He asks. His eyes scanning me, then my neck.

He sees the bruise he caused, then looks into my eyes.

He looks at the maid behind me with a glare, she was still crying.

"GO PACK YOUR THINGS, YOUR GOING BACK TO THE PENTHOUSE!" He yells

"She is not going anywhere!" I yell

"Shut the fuck up!" He looks at me

"She's my FRIEND and she's not going!" I yell back.

"GO" he says to the maid and she runs away, I stand still looking at him.

"You come with me" his voice is laced with anger and darkness.

I didn't want to push him any further, so I followed him.

We walk into a room, a room the was red, the walls the red velvet carpet and couches.

"Sit!" He yells and I sit.

"I don't want to remind you, exactly who your dealing with" his still very angry.

"I don't care who you are, if your the most dangerous man on earth!" I interrupt him.

"Listen clearly Valentina, when I talk to a maid you don't fucking interrupt, you just shut your mouth up and that's it!" He snaps.

"Not after what you did!, you fucking abused her!, you almost killed her if I wasn't there!" I snap back at him.

He stays silent and looks away.

"I may be abusive and it is nun of your concern"

"Yes it is, that poor girl is suffering in your hands, I should have known the first time I saw you, you heartless abusive man" I feel my eyes sting from tears.

I hate abusive people, I'm against them.

He looks hurt.

"You almost killed her! You hurt me! You bruised my neck, and when you pushed me, my leg hit the ground, my wounded leg!, how cant you feel anything" I cry

How can't he feel anything not emotions, not pain, he doesn't feel sorry

"Imagine if that was your sister! If you even have one, you maybe killed her!" I yell through tears that were flooding my vision.

He rushes up to me and pins me down on the couch.

"Listen clearly Valentina, I can't feel, I can't control, I don't care about what I do, your lucky that girl survived" he whispers in my ear as another tear slips down my face.

"I'm a beast and I can't feel, stay away" is the last thing he whispers before removed his hands and standing back up straight.

"I- can't believe I bumped into someone like you" I cry.