CHAPTER 11 ✔️

THANK YOUFOR 1k AND THIS STORY ISNT EVEN HALF WAY THROUGH!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!

HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT I WANT TO ADD, PLEASE HELP ME GET MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS.

I feel useless writing this book and it's lots of time and thinking.

Then I end up with like 50 reads each chapter or less :(

I'm sad :((((((

Xaviar POV

The door flew open with Valentina chocking the nurse who had a needle filled with red liquid in her hand.

What the fuck?

Me and Landon looked at each other like 'let's get the bitches away from each other before they rip each others heads off'.

"You little bitch" Valentina snaps and I pull her away from the nurse.

She was hopping on one foot since her other one was injured.

"Why did you grab me" she glares.

"Sit" I take her to the couch.

"Sit?, did you see what that bitch did, she was talking to herself and I woke up"

"Breath Tesoro" (darling)

"She was inserting that red thing from a brown jar, and said she wants to kill me or put me in a coma" she winces from her leg.

"I'll deal with her" I assure valentina, she pulls me in for a hug.

I feel shocked, she hugged me and doesn't even know I killed her father, I've never been hugged before.

Sounds funny but for real, I've never I would have something thrown at me or been called a "beast", but this was different.

She appreciated me?, I don't really care about her but she is the only girl that has been like this to me.

I don't care for her

She was nothing to me and needs to stop being happy around me

I slowly hug her back.

"I'm sorry about my father for bringing you into this mess" she says still hugging me tightly.

I didn't answer I just stayed quiet, she won't be sorry when she finds out that I killed her father, or will she?.

Landon comes with the nurse he gripped her arm and we pull away.

When her warm touch left me I felt cold.

"The bitch wanted to kill her" he glares at the nurse.

"Put her in the cells" I say too quickly so Valentina doesn't know anything, well she should.

Landon takes her and I'm left with Valentina.

"Can you drop me off at the hotel?" She asks

"No" my tone came out in a different way.

"What?!"

"You should stay here, and by now you should know that since your Leo's daughter people will be looking to kill you"

"My father won't let them" she says.

"Your father, is , gone" I say.

"What?!, where?!"

"Your father is dead"

"How do you know" she asks her eyes watering.

I am going to tell her the truth, then hopefully she will never be near me again and fear me like everyone else.

"I killed him" I answer blanky with my cold gaze on her.

A tear ran down her cheek and she look upset, furious and broken.