CHAPTER 13 ✔️

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Y'all better be happy, also comment 😭😭.

Valentina POV

The rest of the night I just sat on the couch and started to think of so many things, my mind was about to explode.

I just found out that my father died and Xaviar the man who saved me two times killed him.

It's a lot to take in. I don't mind staying here but I can't be around Xaviar, I can't, I need to go back to uncle Claud.

I found a maid walking to a room and approached her.

"Hey!" I approach her hopping up to her.

"Oh my!, ma'am you should be resting-" I cut her off.

"Call me Val, I cane to ask do you have a phone?" I ask

"Y-es" she stutter.

"Can i burrow it, I wont take long" she nodded with a small smile and hands me it, I dial uncle Claud's number.

"Hello?" His voice says through the phone.

"Uncle Claud it's me, I'm at Xaviar a house, I may stay here for a while, but I'm planning on moving to Russia" I say.

"Russia? Are you sure?"

"Yes I have everything under control, I have the money in the three accounts, I'll disguise" I say.

"Make sure to remember what I taught you" he says.

"Of course" I hang up with a smile plaster on my face.

My plan is to listen to Xaviar about everything and, maybe he'll be kind to me, when he is, I'll sneak out so he won't have men after me, because he'll think I'm here.

Done

I go to a room that Xaviar got ready for me, and found a bag in the closet, I stuffed all my clothes in it, and hid it under the bed.

I got in bed, ready to unleash the smart little gangsta in me.

The next day comes and Xaviar isn't here, I eat breakfast the chef made and sit on the same couch as yesterday.

My leg doesn't hurt much anymore and I think I can walk now. Later on that day Xaviar comes in with his hands dripping of blood.

Someone's blood

"What happened?" I ask walking to him.

"Nothing" he was in a very angry mood.

"Having someone else's blood on your hands if nothing?" He stops in his tracks and turns around.

"Valentina, as you can see I'm not in a good mood, and I'm warning you, that you wouldn't want to push it" he warns.

"Your always in a bad mood" I roll my eyes at him.

He glares at me.

"Go sit, your leg isn't healed " his voice is rough.

"You cant tell me what to do!" I yell at him

Okay we did not plan this Val, you're supposed to listen to him

To get away remember

He walks up to me and grips my neck with his bloody hands, not tightly.

"Leave me the fuck alone, I'm not in a good mood" his chocolate eyes stare me down.

His grip on my neck started to hurt since it was getting tighter, too tight.

I couldn't breath, or talk, I felt my eyes water at the pain, until he realized his bloody hands wore gripping my neck tightly.

He let go as if he touched fire, like he did yesterday I think.

I breath out, eager to get air in my lungs, taking deep breaths.

His eyes widen and he walks away.

What the fuck just happened?

He fucking hurt you, isn't that abuse?

Xaviar POV

Valentina chose the wrong time to come to me, I was in a bad mood after killing a man that worked for us, then betrayed us.

Fica (cunt)

I knew I hurt her, I didn't realize that I did, she should never be near me.

I made my way to the basement to get a few weapons that I need, like knives, blades, twisted knives, pistols, grenades, bombs and other shit.

Because I needed more protection for myself when I'm out, even though I have plenty of men, i still need.

The dried blood on my hands caught my attention, I washed my hands and left, to go to Landon and bomb a barn that a gang had, since they tried to get to us, it's payback time.

I get in my black Ferrari and meet up with Landon at the place.

"Took you long enough" he sighs

"Here "I throw him a grenade.

We hid behind the barn, a bomb was already planted in the barn, and I had the button for it.

"On the count of three" I say

"One"

"Two"

"Three" I press the button and Landon throws the grenade, the whole barn bursted into flames, all the people in it were soon to be dead.

We start roaring in laughter at our accomplishment.