Stay with me

Fred POV:
I had been laying in bed for hours when I heard the first scream. The thought of the beautiful, amazing woman in the room next to me hadn't left my mind since I laid down in bed and I couldn't get her out of my head. For a minute I thought I had imagined the horrific sound but as I heard it again I knew it was real. I quickly scrambled out of bed and ran out of my shared room with George. As I ran towards her door I realized I wasn't the only one who heard her scream. When I was about to enter her room I noticed the blonde weasel standing in the room. I was about to lunge at him thinking he was causing the screaming, he held both his hands up to show he was innocent. He quickly raised a hand to his lips to motion for me to be quiet. As I silently nodded he leaned down and softly nudged Hermione's shoulder to try and wake her. She starts shaking and then jolts awake breathing heavily. "Ron?" She says as she looks around. Once she remembers what happened she starts crying. I start to walk into the room but as I do Draco sits on the bed and pulls her into his arms. She quickly returns the embrace and cries into his shoulder. As I stand there not sure what to do she stands up and hugs me. I pull her towards my chest and her face nuzzles into my neck. Once he made sure Mione was okay Draco left the room and it fell into silence. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "Honestly I just want to get some sleep" she replied. When she let go of me I turned to leave when her voice stopped me. "Will you stay with me? At least until I fall back asleep?" she questioned. "Sure whatever helps." As I walked towards the bed she scooted over and I crawled into bed next to her. As I settled down she layed her head on my chest. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and I watched her eyes flutter shut. As she fell asleep I realized there was no way to get up without waking her so I drifted off to sleep as well.

Ok so this is an authors note
To all my readers.... I am very sorry it took me so long to update. My life has been kinda hectic as I had knee surgery and now have pneumonia. I will try to update more frequently but if I am going to continue this story I would love to see votes and comments on how you think this chapter was. It wasn't one of my favorites but since it has been so long I thought I would just post it. Thank you all for reading and I will try to be more active.