*******************

Harry doesn't know how he gets himself in these situations, honestly.

But in this exact moment, he has Blaise Zabini pushing him against a wall, whispering dirty things to him and kissing his neck.

"Fuck- Zabini-" he hisses. "We can't- I'm not-"

"Blaise."

The voice is cold and dangerous and Harry feels Zabini's whole body go completely still.

"Back up."

Zabini obeys instantly, and as the light catches his face, Harry can see the true terror lying there.

Harry turns his head to see his savior, and almost gasps at the white-blonde hair he sees catch the light.

Draco.

"Draco, I-" Zabini tries to protest desperately, but in the blink of an eyes, Draco has him pressed against the wall, arm against his throat.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Draco growls low.

"I'm sorry, Dray, you're not the only one who has a crush, it's not like you own him-"

Draco cuts him off by punching him in the mouth.

"Draco!" Harry cries, shocked.

Zabini still looks scared, and he spits blood onto the floor. "Dray, please-"

Draco punches him again. And again. And again, and again, and again, and again.

"Draco!" Harry screams, horrified. "Stop!"

Draco stills, dropping Zabini to the floor and grabbing Harry's arm. He pulls him out of the corridor and far away from Zabini.

"Draco, you might have really hurt him, we should go back and check on him," Harry protests.

"I didn't hurt him bad enough," Draco growls.

"Draco, that was kinda messed up."

"I saved you, Harry," Draco says, stopping in his tracks. "Think of what he could have done. I saved you, Harry, you should be thankful."

There's flaws in his logic, but Draco's eyes are warm again and Harry finds himself nodding before he can even think about it.

"Good," Draco says. "I'm glad you understand."

*****************

They've been on three dates now, and on each one, Draco has been a perfect gentleman, amazing Harry with more and more beautiful locations each time.

Today they are not on a date. Instead, they're studying at the library for N.E.W.T.S.

"Harry, would you like to go out sometime?"

Harry looks up from his book to see Lavender smiling at him. Her shirt is no longer low cut, her smile genuine.

He smiles, about to respond, when Draco cuts in.

"He's my boyfriend, Brown, fuck off."

Harry frowns as Lavender pouts and walks away.

"I'm your boyfriend?" he asks.

"Well, yeah," Draco says, flipping a page.

"But you didn't even ask me," Harry says, confused.

Draco lays his book down on his lap. "Why does that matter? Would you have rejected me if I did ask you?"

Harry instantly feels guilty. "Of course not! I would have said yes!"

"Then why does it matter either way?" Draco asks irritably, lifting his book again.