Flopped

Now, I know what you're thinking.

"Georgia, that last oneshot was fine by itself it didnt need a sequel in which the genderswappedness went on longer than a day and the boys discover the horrors of a period"

To that, i say eat my ass. Its my book. Welcome to the sequel, fuckers.

ALSO HOLD MY HAND GOT #1 IN HARRYPOTTER SDGFNKSJDHFJSHDFIASHFIUSHJFISDHFKJSDHFKJSDHIK WTFFFFFFFFFFFF IM SCREAMING HOLY SHITTTT OISJGTJTGIOSJEOIJSEIOFJIOSEJFOSJEIOFJKCNKJDFISFIUJSIDJIDMJSIISJFIOSDJFISDJFISJFIJSIFJSDOFOKSDFOISDJFOKSJDFOIJSDOIFJSDOIFJIJFISJDFJMSDOMODNFJNINEJTNCEJNTKERJNTKERNTKJNEJKN WHAT EVEN IS THIS WHO AM I WTF WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

Holy shit when even was the last time i updated taste the rainbow ew who am i what am i doing someone hit me

Harry was horrified by the time he had gotten to Potions the next day and he was still in a female body.

The class was in chaos, yelling about how they were still stuck how they were and expressing concerns about whether they'd be stuck like this forever.

Snape entered the room, sighing. "Class, it appears a mistake has been made in the ingredients on the board."

"You fucked up our potion?" Harry shouted.

Snape shot him a glare, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "It was not intentional. However, it appears the effects of your potions will last a week rather than a day."

The boys groaned. What they hadn't expected was the cheering of the girls.

"My period started in two days!" Hermione sighed in relief.

"Mine too!" Pansy high-fived her.

This made the boys freeze.

"Do we..." Harry trailed off.

Draco whipped around to face him with an expression of horror. "Do we have to get periods?"

The girls, instead of sympathizing, just laughed.

When Ron groaned and protested, Hermione simply shrugged. "This is fucking karma for all the times you told me to stop being so moody all the time."

"I'm sorry!" Ron cried. "There's no cure?"

"There is a cure," McGonagall's voice rang out from the doorway. "However, I have persuaded Professor Snape that this would be an interesting experiment." 

"Professor!" Harry shouted, aghast.

She smirked. "Maybe now, Mr. Potter, you will understand the pain of being a woman."

"I died!" Harry shouted.

Hermione grinned. "You haven't had cramps."

*************************************

Two days later found Ron repeatedly banging his head against the table while Harry contemplated whether or not death was worth escaping this hell.

Draco slammed down his cup as he sat, shooting them a glare through gorgeously long lashes. "I want to die."

"Join the fucking club," Harry muttered. Draco shot him a glare.

"Shut the fuck up."

"What the fuck did I do?"

"Mood swings," Hermione said easily. "And cramps, I'm guessing?"

"Hermione," Harry said seriously, looking her straight in the eyes. "I am bleeding. Out of a vagina I didn't ask for. Don't give me attitude."