Holding Hands

Harry saw it a split second before Malfoy.

Their cauldron was going to explode.

Him and Malfoy both reached out to grab the beetle wings, and-

"AUGGHHHH!!!!"

TEN MINUTES EARLIER

Snape's cold black eyes swept the classroom. "Today, we will be making a Draught of Connection. Does anyone know what that is?"

Hermione's hand shot in the air. Snape pointedly ignored it.

"Anyone?"

Hermione huffed and stood on her desk.

"Miss Granger!"

She glared at him. "It is Eighth Year, my last year, and I've gone through a lot scarier than you, so I suggest you shut your trap and let me continue."

Snape's jaw dropped.

"The Draught of Connection is a potion similar to a Love Potion. However, unlike a Love Potion, a Draught of Connection only works if the people involved have chemistry. It will connect their souls in a temporary process that causes them to be helplessly in love with each other for 24 hours. It is often used to find out if someone has a crush on you."

She glared at Snape, and sat back down in her chair.

Snape's mouth worked for a moment, before he nodded. "Indeed, Miss Granger. Thank you. You will be brewing a diluted ten-minute version of this, and testing it on your partners. The ingredients and steps are on the board. If your cauldron looks ready to explode, add beetle wings and continue with the potion. Begin."

Harry got up, and grabbed ingredients, and came back, dumping them on his and Malfoy's shared desk.

Malfoy said nothing, only started chopping the dragon scales.

They chopped and poured for about, five minutes, and then it happened.

Harry saw it a split second before Malfoy.
Their cauldron was going to explode.

Him and Malfoy both reached out to grab the beetle wings, and-

"AUGGHHHH!!!!"

The two boys looked down in horror at their hands.
The entire class stared at them.

Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter were glued together by their holding hands.

Hope you enjoyed this little one shot! I will be writing a longer version of the story separately, for those of you who are interested. Love you guys!
_the_drarry_life_