Painting

Harry was bored. Muggle Studies had a different Muggle hobby every day, and today's was painting a three-subject picture, which was essentially a painting of three different things that were somewhat related. But Harry had no idea what to paint, so he was studying other people's paintings.
Hermione had no painting skills. She had painted a dog, but it looked more like a rat.
Ron had painted a tree with someone behind it, he wasn't done. Parvati, a three different flowers. Neville, a sunset and the stars at night. . Blaise, a shadow of a girl, and one of a boy, and one of a child.
Harry's eyes skipped over Malfoy's, but then he froze. His eyes slowly returned to the painting Malfoy was working on.
Malfoy's painting was... Amazing. The detail was perfect, everything was pristine. There was just one detail Harry didn't understand.
Draco had painted his face.
Not only that...
His face was painted without his scar.

t was amazing. A light blue and silvery-white background suggesting a patronus. Dark eyebrows arched, and green eyes dark. His skin was glowing. He looked so much more heavenly in the painting than he did in person. Harry wondered what the other two pictures were.
Malfoy turned, probably to get more details for his painting, but when he saw Harry staring at him, he blushed and turned back around.
Harry knew exactly what he was going to paint now.
He finished just as their teacher clapped her hands and called "Alright class! I'm going to put you guys in partners. You will explain the meaning behind your painting."
Both Harry and Malfoy stiffened. What?
"Parvati and Hermione, Ron and Blaise, Harry and Draco, Neville and Pansy. Go."
Harry relaxed and smirked. Dra- Malfoy walked over to him nervously, painting in hand.
Harry smirked again. "You first."
Draco glared. "I hate you." But he pulled out his painting and showed him.

" But he pulled out his painting and showed him

Harry gasped. "It's gorgeous, Draco. You're an amazing painter."
Both boys chose to ignore the fact that he had called him Draco.
"Your turn," Draco muttered.
Harry grinned. "Actually, you have to explain yours."
Draco huffed. "Fine. My painting represents how you are something heavenly, beautiful, light, and good, and I am something dark and sad who forever has wanted what he can't have. Now go."
Harry gaped, but said nothing. He showed Draco his and smirked. Draco gasped.

I think mine is fairly self-explanatory

I think mine is fairly self-explanatory."
Draco's mouth worked, but he said nothing for a moment. Then he stood up and grabbed Harry's hand. "Come on."
"Dra- Where are we going?"
Draco shot him a grin over his shoulder. "We're making your painting a reality."
Harry smiled. "And yours never will."