Clouds

A pale grey cloud drifted over Harry's head in History class, signifying his boredom.

In fact, as he looked around, most of the emotions in the room were pale grey clouds. Except Hermione, the smartest girl in their school. She had a bright yellow sun, signifying her interest and happiness.

The bell rang, telling everyone school was over. Harry grabbed his backpack and rushed out of the room and headed for his favorite coffee shop.

He ordered his coffee and sat by the window, his grey cloud changing to a yellow sun.

The bell at the door rang, alerting Harry that someone else had come into the coffee shop.

He glanced at the person, and went back to the window. Then his eyes flickered back to the person in shock.

The boy was blonde, with grey eyes and a pastel blue sweatshirt that said Bite Me. He had a yellow sun above his head.

He was hot as hell.

Harry stared as the boy ordered a coffee. When he got it, he turned, looking for a table. His eyes met Harry's, and briefly flickered upward. His sun turned to a blue moon, signifying interest.

He moved to Harry's table.

"May I sit here?" he asked.

Harry nodded, and the boy sat.

"I'm Harry," he said.

"Draco," the other boy replied. His eyes flicked up again, and he smirked. "Nice heart."

Oh fucking shit. Please don't be what I think it is.

Harry slowly looked up in horror, and saw exactly what he had feared.

He had a bright red heart above his head, showing that he thought Draco was hot.

"Dammit," he muttered. "Sorry. I can't control it."

"I know." Draco sounded amused. When Harry glanced up, he saw Draco also had a red heart above his head.

Draco glanced above his own head and back at Harry, grinning.

"So," he said, putting both elbows on the table and resting his head on his hands. "You want that heart to just signify lust forever, or get to know each other better and see if we can turn it to something more serious?"

Harry smirked. "Finish your stupid coffee."

Aghhh that was a shitty ending. But seriously, almost 5 and a half thousand reads??!!??!??! Holy fucking Christ!!! Thank you all so much!!!💖💖💖💗💗💗