Chapter 2

-Riots p.o.v-

Today was my first day at yet another new school. In total I've been to seven schools as I've grown up. Luckily I won't be moving again and I can build great friendships.

I got out from bed and started the shower. While it was warming up I pick out my outfit, a Falling In Reverse shirt and hoodie, a pair of red skinny jeans, and my red and white star pattern vans.

Once I was done in the shower and was dressed I started on my hair. I straightened all of it the pulled some of the strands from underneath and braided them across the front of my head. After that I put on some eyeliner and eyeshadow and finished up with some mascara.

~~~~~

My brother and I walked up to the front office when we got to the school. I walked in first and saw an old lady behind the desk.

"Hello, we're the new kids attending this school, the Arms," I told her with a smile, she just glanced at me and grabbed two pieces of paper and gave them to us.

I looked over mine, my first class was math, then history, language arts, lunch, break time, science, elective, and study hall. Seriously? 'They are making me do math first?!' I thought to myself and let out a long sigh.

The rest of the day was boring, nothing really happened. A few people called me names because I have the 'scene kid' look, whatever. But I did notice I wasn't the only one with this sort of style. There was a boy, he was in all of my classes. He had midnight black, medium length hair, an Asking Alexandria shirt, and purple skinny jeans on. I liked him right when I looked at him.

But I know that I cannot date him, or else my dad would get angry and we would move again. Did I mention my dad is THE Grim Reaper? No? Oh, well he is, and once I turn eighteen tomorrow I'll take over his job.

Now back to the reason why I can't date the hot guy. If I date him my father will kill him using his powers. Then we would be forced to move again. So no dating till I'm at least eighteen and a half.

~~~~~~How was the second chapter? I didn't think it was that good. I still need to explain more. Oh well, -MarsBars