Chapter 1

•Riots p.o.v•

I don't like moving, it's always hard to say good bye to the little group of friends that I have made in that town. Every time they cry and so do I. It's like a never ending sad story!

Hi, my name's Riot, Riot Arms. Yes I know my name isn't a normal one but I like it, it's really awesome. My parents tell me they named me Riot because when I was born there were lots of riots happening around the city. Also I'm seventeen and my birthday is in a couple days.

So anyways it was moving day and I was unpacking my boxes in my new room. I don't have a lot of stuff but I also don't have nothing, my family is not rich but they do have some money to buy us what we need in life.

A lot of people say I look like my mother and also act like her. But I wouldn't know because she died in a car crash when I was only a baby.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my younger brother Jinxx came into my room.

"Dad says to hurry up so you can help set everything up. I guess he needs a womans point of view on things," He informed me. I just muttered an 'okay' and told myself I would finish up my room later.

When I got down stairs I saw my dad had a lot of the stuff set up already. There were a few things left but they weren't anything important. Like a coffee table, some shelves, you know stuff like that.

"Oh good Riot, what'd ya think? Maybe this should be facing this way," He said while moving the table so it was facing the other way.

I just laughed and gave him my opinions on how things should look and after a while of moving things around, we agreed that we liked how it was and I went back to my new room to finish unpacking all the essentials.

The next day was a lazy day because my brother and I would be starting school the next morning.

~~So that was the first chapter :) how did I do? Thanks for reading. And sorry if it was short, like I said, I'm not that great at stories so if you would like to suggest things I'll consider them. I know Jinxx is someone from Black Veil Brides but I thought it was a good name for her brother so ssshhh!