・:⊰ •1• ⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

・:⊰✩⊱:・

His eyes gazed into your emotionless ones as you stared off into the distance, thinking of nothing at all. Your mind was a blank, nothing seemed to stick. Information seemed to pass through one ear and out the next.

Just why did everything end the way it did? Why were you here, looking at his best friend through a dusty glass barrier?

"Miss L/N?" A voice called causing you to turn your head towards a feeble old man wearing a long white lab coat that seemed to reach his ankles. "You should come with us" he instructed before turning his back towards you and ascending up the marble staircase with you close behind.

"He is a peculiar case..." he mumbled as he eyed you in saddness "and I'm sorry for your loss... Jungkook was a good young man"

You bit down hard on your lower lip, trying your hardest to keep the tears from flowing down. It was just too soon, you were still not over his death.

"I'm sure we'll find out the truth of how he died soon, just focus on his friend Jin for now. Ah! Speaking of Jin, he had this diary with him" the doctor stated as he handed you a red diary. "Maybe you can learn more about the relationship between Jungkook and Jin by reading it" he suggested as you took the diary in your hands.

"I-I'll check it when I go home" you mumbled before hurrying out the doors into the darkened streets ahead.

The streetlight ominously flickered on and off, but still gave off enough light for you to read the first page of the diary.

"Magic shop, a place where you trade in negative emotions or memories for pleasent ones" you read aloud. You were about to continue when your head hit a pair of cold metal bars.

You gasped in shock as you came face to face with a man wearing an odd mask staring opposite to you behind the metal bars of an odd booth

You gasped in shock as you came face to face with a man wearing an odd mask staring opposite to you behind the metal bars of an odd booth. You could have sworn it wasn't there when you started walking in that direction.

Just how did it get there?

"H-hello...? I'm sorry to have hit your booth on accident" you mumbled cautiously in case the man behind the bars was some sort of maniac.

He didn't say a word, causing you to back away slowly. You gazed around the small booth and felt a shiver run down your spine when you read the name situated atop the booth. It read: Welcome to the Magic Shop.

"M-Magic S-Shop?!" You stated aloud causing the masked man to turn his head towards you.

"Would you like to save Jeon Jungkook?" He asked in monotone causing you to turn your attention back at him.

"H-How..." You asked in fear as you clutched the diary close to your chest, hoping to somehow use it for defense.

"If you were given a second chance to make things right, would you take it?

If it were to cost you your light, will you still shine bright?

Will you do anything to save him, will you fight?

Will you continue down a desolate path with all your might?

Can you handle all the weight?

Can you be his knight?

At darkest of night?

If so, then take this Smeraldo flower and change what was written...

But...

My final question to you is this, will you be able to change anything you deemed was miswritten?"

You froze as he pulled out an odd pink and blue flower which was locked in a glass case

"Give me something unpleasant and I will give you this. Go back and save the one you love most" he mumbled while tapping the glass case of the flower with his pale slender fingers.

"S-Something unpleasant?" You mumbled as you loosened your grip on Jin's diary. The only thing that was unpleasant now was the diary which contained the memories of the one you loved most. You were afraid to see what was written in it, you knew it would tear you to pieces

Without thinking twice you placed the red diary in front of the man who took it and passed you the glass case containing the odd flower.

"Good luck..." the man mumbled before the skies started to rumble and an odd fog covered the entire street. You felt dizzy as your vision began to rapidly fade. . .

・:⊰✩⊱:・

"Hyung, I think she's dead" you heard a childish, yet familiar voice state as you tried to reopen your eyes.

"Yah! Don't get close!" You heard another voice shout.

Just then, you felt your body feel light. Your eyes shot open scaring the young man who had been examining you.

You felt your heart stop as your eyes landed on his frightened face. It was him...

"Jungkook...?"

・:⊰✩⊱:・