Austin told Camila the place they were going as Camila texted Dinah where she would be as she was standing by Austin, who was ordering some food.

"Oala!" Dinah exclaimed as she Camila smiled and gave Dinah a quick hug.

"...and Ausdouch- stin! Austin?" Dinah said saying his name correctly after always calling him aus-douche.

Austin gave a laugh and rubbed the back of his neck and nodded.

"Hey Dinah." He said as he grabbed his food and we walked away, going back in the coffee shop. It was awkward silence during the whole walk back as we all then sat in a booth.

"So."

"So."

"I'll be the icebreaker. Camila, why are you hanging out with Austin when Lauren is out there performing and answering questions?" Dinah asked.

"Keaton's out there, too. If you didn't notice....and him and I are just catching up with each other. You know him and Becky are still dating?" I said as Dinah's eyes went wide.

"Damn, good job." Dinah commented as he grinned proudly.

Camila's phone vibrated a couple of times in her pocket as Camila didn't feel one little vibrate.

Dinah's phone chimed as she checked it and replied to Lauren.

The three sat there as Lauren went stormed through the doors.

"Let's go, Camila." Lauren said as she grabbed Camila's hand.

Lauren's bodyguard was watching the door as he stopped girls from coming in.

"Sorry Austin." Camila mouthed to him as he smiled.

"It's okay." He mouthed back.

Lauren led Camila through the crowd as Dinah also followed them.

The three went on her tour bus as Camila huffed.

"What the hell was that?!" Camila exclaimed.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"I was just talking to Austin and you rudely took me away." Camila grumbled as Dinah looked at the ongoing conversation between the two.

"I'm sorry. I was just being in a jealous mood, I'm sorry. He was your ex-boyfriend." Lauren muttered as Camila's face softened and she walked over to Lauren, sitting on her lap.

"It's okay, but you shouldn't be jealous. My heart beats wildly for you, Lauren Jauregui." Camila said as Lauren's cheek tinted red.

-

Lauren left a day later since her schedule started up again.

Camila returned to New York as she had her sessions in for school.

Camila was in class as she tapped her pencil on the desk as the professor was giving a lecture.

"That's fucking Camila Cabello." Camila heard someone whisper behind her as she straightened up a bit.

"Jauregui's girl? No fucking way." Another girl commented.

"I wonder how good they are in bed. They're a fucking hot couple." The other one said as Camila smiled.

"We should ask her how Lauren is in bed." One said as Camila rolled her eyes.

"You do it!"

"No, you do it!" That's what Camila heard until the two behind her finally decided to not ask her.

"Okay, you're all dismissed for the day." The professor said as Camila got up and packed her stuff up.

Camila slung her bag over her shoulder as she turned around and stared at the two girls.

"Amazing." Camila said as the girls sat there shocked that Camila had heard them. Camila smirked as she turned to her right and walked out of class.

-

Camila was home at her house as she was eating some Cheerios. Plain. Plain Cheerios.

The doorbell rang as Camila groaned and lazily got up to answer it.

She opened the door and looked around to see no one there. Camila looked down and saw a white envelope.

Camila grabbed it and closed the door as she walked back and sat on the couch.

Camila ripped the envelope open as she grabbed a small piece of paper from inside.

You're no competition.

Camila raised an eyebrow as she grabbed the envelope again and looked to see if there was something else.

Nope.

Just a plain "Camila" on the envelope.

-

"She can't fucking steal her from me, I've been there for Lauren for months and years now. She can't do that." A guy in a red hoodie said as he swung around in his chair.

"This is why we're doing this." The other voice said.

"Yeah, I hope this achieves it. She's really no competition."

The two sat back in their chair as they went to make their next plan.

-!/&:):&:$\¥€|¥|€|¥\€|

A/N: i felt like a spy writing that last part.

....

P.S. short filler chapter!