1x13 | Bad Blood

━ ✧° ☾⋆⁺ ━

⠀⠀"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤."Aibee said, dropping extra clothes into Stiles' arms.

"I thought you wanted to stop at the mall to get takeout from Pizza Hut." He said, nearly collapsing under the weight of the pile as they strolled through the racks of the clothing store.

Many of the customers were staring at him curiously.

"I lied." The teenager replied, eyeing a pair of heeled boots. "And every time, you fall in the trap. It's ridiculous."

She added yet another set of accessories that nearly knocked Stiles over.

"You need to learn to be smarter, or people will always take advantage of you." She said, trying on a hat.

"I have a vague idea of who those people might be," He replied through gritted teeth.

"But for that, it would be necessary that you learn already to carry the quarter of your size," She resumed in a mocking tone.

He rolled his eyes with annoyance.

"Is that why you go out with Malia?" Aibee asked. "Because she's more muscular than you? I saw her open a jam jar with her shoulder blades the other day, it was pretty impressive."

Stiles felt a sudden pang in his chest as he recalled their last discussion. The one that had broken the trust she had for him and at the same time sowed the seeds of trouble in their relationship.

As he had feared, Malia had distanced herself and he had no way of knowing how long it would last. He missed her and this feeling was still new to him, especially since he still felt largely responsible for hurting her by knowingly keeping her out of the secret of her origins.

Moreover, an unpleasant bitter taste remained in his throat when he thought of the confession she had made and which had pierced him like the blade of a hot knife.

   𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘐𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘤.

Stiles wondered if his grief was fully legitimate. He knew there were trials to overcome in a couple, but were they really one? After all, he wasn't sure about the nature of their relationship. No exclusive terms had been established between them, and they had not made anything official.

Aibee stopped walking in front of him, forcing him out of his thoughts. She was staring at a mannequin wearing a long satin blue dress so shiny it was almost impossible to ignore. Her eyes lit up.

"This is..."

Her lips stretched into a satisfied smile.

"Just what I need," She added.

She approached the mannequin and reached out to examine the details of the dress, when against all odds, she felt the fabric slip through her fingers.

"This is everything !" A girl exclaimed, grabbing it with excitement. "The last creation of Givenchy!"

She was a redhead and wore a straw brooch in her long hair separated in two long braids that fell on her shoulders.