You tell your family

Start from the beginning

"Christ, not this guy" You heard the familiar voice of Mr.Puffin.

"Y/N?! MATTHEW?!" you heard the ever loud Dane yell from the door.

"We're in the living room guys, take off your boots and join us."

The energetic Matthias rounded the corner in a flurry of movement.

"Hey søster! long time no see!" The Dane grinned

"Good to see you too, Matthias." You giggled.

The rest of your family came into the room and settled in for a long night of chit chat.

~Timeskip~

"So, anyways Y/N, you said that you had something to tell us on the phone." Tino pointed out.

"Ah, I suppose I did." you said sheepishly

"Something to tell us?" Lukas questioned "Are you and Matthew getting married?"

Matthew blushed.

"N-not exactly, not yet." You stammered "I'm pregnant."

crunch!!!! 

Everyone looked at Tino, who had crushed his drinking glass into dust in his hand. 

"That's...GREAT " He glared at Matthew "I'm so happy for you and my FRIEND. After all, he promised to treat you RIGHT!

Sensing that his wife was about to do something he'd regret, Berwald leaned over and distracted him with a soft kiss. Those always left Tino flustered.

All and all the night could have gone worse.

England:

Arthur braced himself for the run in with your family. Even though you two had been married for a while now, your brothers, especially Yao, thought he wasn't good enough for you. But you were his wife and soon-to-be mother of his child. He would get through this.

~Timeskip~

The night had been going well, Arthur had even managed to avoid fighting with Yao, even when your older brother said you were too skinny from "That crappy English food".  It was well, until your little brother Im Yong decided to tackle you and start groping your chest.

"You're as soft as ever you were nuna, Da-Ze!!!" He giggled, before Arthur pulled you away from him.

"YOU WANKER! BE CAREFUL WITH Y/N! SHE'S BLOODY DELICATE!"

"Y/N? delicate?" Your Twin, Leon, said "Did you forget she whipped your ass to get me back to our house? That's how you met old man."

"Well, she's delicate right now! for the queen's sake she's pregnant!" Oops.you were supposed to tell them that. 

there was a loud symotanious roar of "Y/N'S WHAT?!" 

Followed by your older brother Kiku falling to the floor in a dead faint.

France:

"I cannot understand why we must tell zhem in person, amour." Francis pouted.

"Because, there's no way an "I'm pregnant" text would go over well with Allistor or Arthur." you replied.

"...What about  Catherine?"

"She's going to castrate you either way."

Francis shuddered. 

You came into your old home with your husband.

Your eldest brother, Allistor, was the first to greet you. "There's the wee squirrel!" He chuckled ruffling your hair and dragging you into the living room. "Been so long since we've had the whole clan together, eh?"