Author Note Intro

Hello, I'm Leo, the author of this book. This story was first published May 2016 and was completed in December 2016. With that said;

It was originally written as a way to creatively let go of all the things that had pained me at the time while paying homage to some of the people that helped me cope during that time. As time passes, people do change, so some of the beliefs I poured into this have changed somewhat, drastically and completely, or not at all. Along with that, new experiences have changed me and new revelations have dawned on me, causing me to change opinions, change feelings, and overall, change the way I act and speak. Most of what has been expressed in this particular story has changed, but don't let that distract you from what this story has been all along. A safe and helpful creative outlet for my deepest fears, secrets, and emotions. It's the most personal I've been in a story, the most vulnerable I've let myself be to hundreds of people and I will always appreciate the overwhelming outpoor of acceptance, love, and comedic responses/reactions. 

Among being my opinions and emotions, this is also an amalgamation of experiences of those around me at the time. A lot, if not most, of these people are no longer around me and I have since learned to stop dwelling on a lot of the people whose likeness most of these characters are based on. With that said, take everything you have read (for past reader who like to reread) or everything you are about to read (for newcomers who haven't read this yet) with a grain of salt.

On top of that, I'd like to add that I tried to make this story about community. I went into this story wanting to just vent in some way. Along the way, I built a community of people, and I hope I managed to make some people on here friends too! The questions at the end of each chapter are still up to be answered, even if you've commented on them before. It's great to check up on people, so don't be scared to comment back on the checkup questions. If anything, it's encouraged. 

Thank you so much for sticking around. If you're a new reader, thank you for choosing my story. If you're a regular or an old reader, welcome back again and thank you for coming back to my story. 

- Leo