Chapter 40

"You fucking asshole" I bursted at him as I held my upper arm. It was just a graze but the pain was still horrible.

Blue laid in the back seat with a pale face. Hudson shot him in the stomach and now he was loosing a lot of blood.

I have seen Blue and Hudson act. I even met London and I knew that they were all good at what they were doing. Hudson shot him there on purpose.

I don't know if his plan is to kill him or to just scare me. However, it seems to work.

"He is loosing too much blood" I was surprised to hear my own voice sound so panic. Hudson's grip around the steering wheel tightened and his jaw tensed.

"Is that the doctor in you saying or the assassin?" He asked in a pissed tone.

Is he seriously going to talk about that now?

"That is the person in me. And now drive to a damn hospital you asshole!" I bursted again.

"Great to know that he taught you how to curse" he said and ignored me. I knew it was useless to argue with him now. He wouldn't drive Blue to a hospital no matter what I did.

After about ten minutes we arrived at a small house that looked like it was about to cave in any second. He grabbed Blue by his collar and dragged him inside as he gestured me with his gun to come with him.

We got inside and Hudson actually threw Blue to the couch and gave him a few bandages. Blue didn't talk during the entire ride. He just groaned in pain a few times.

"We need to get you to a hospital" I said as I pulled his shit up to see the wound.

"No, it's fine... He knew what he was doing. Just a lot of... pain and... and blood" he forced himself to smile but his face was just pained. Blue gestured me to go to Hudson and that's what I did.

Even though I was worried about him I trusted him. Blue taught me a lot of things in the past year. Not only how to fight but also how to use weapons, how to think fast, strategic and effective and most important how to love myself and finally find myself. I was lost and he helped me finding myself.

"What the hell were you thinking" I hissed as I closed the kitchen door. He looked at me with bored eyes and continued cleaning his gun.

"I knew you guys wouldn't just come with me if I asked nicely. And you were obviously planning to run away again" he explained and loaded his gun to see if he cleaned it well enough. It worked perfectly so he put it back and looked at me for the first time since we arrived here.

"You could have killed him" I replied calmly.

He walked to me closing the distance between us. They way he looked at me made my knees weak anymore my thought run wild. It was this mixture of affection and disappointment.

"But I didn't. Because I was trained unlike you" he glared at me and reached for something behind him.

Whatever it was my intuition said that I wouldn't like it so I did the first thing that came to my mind to distract him.

I crashed my lips to his and he immediately reciprocated it and put his arms around my waist. I grabbed his shirt, pulled him closer to me and kissed him more passionately. This feeling was so electrifying.

Blue helped me to find myself and figure out what I want. When I did so I realized that I wanted to kiss Hudson since our first meeting. I always denied it but now I didn't care. I had a list of things that I wanted in my life and I was about to get all of it.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a husky voice as he stopped the kiss. Our lips were still so close to each other and we breathed the same air.

I gave him another peck on the lips and smiled at him. With a quick move I gave him the injection I had reached for while I kissed him.

His eyes widened and he took my hand to look at the injection completely confused. He fell on his knees and I laid him carefully on the ground so he wouldn't get hurt.

"I am doing everything to get what I want and now I have an event to attend" I whispered to his ear not knowing if he heard me or not.