Chapter 29

Hudson POV:

"Before you go in I need you to answer me a question" Blue crossed his arms in front of his chest and leaned against the wall.

The basement looked more like a huge dungeon. To my right we're tons of wooden doors and to my left even more.

Apparently Blue has been here before and that's why he could cover each floor so quick and knew where she is.

"Blue just tell me where to find her" I hissed.

He rolled his eyes at me and pushed himself off the wall.

"Do you love her, mate?" He raised his arms openly.

Why can't he just stop?

"No" I felt the urge to hurt him.

I don't know why but I seem to get really aggressive since this morning.

"Huh? Oh bugger! I forgot where she is" I lied.

I sighed and ran through my hair.

"Do you love her?" He repeated annoyed.

"I don't know!" I bursted angrily.

God, I know! I have no idea what I feel towards her.

"Okay answer me two questions. How do you feel when she's with you?" His voice took an untypical serious tone.

"She's annoying" I replied.

Blue laughed and started walking.

"And how do you feel when she's not with you?" He asked curiously.

I raised my eyebrows and scratched my chin. I couldn't really use a shave.

"Why shouldn't she be with me?" Blue stopped in front of a big door and took his gun out.

What is he doing? They will hear us if he shoots the lock.

"Yes, mate. You do love her" he stated before he pulled the trigger.

He took a step aside and I immediately ran inside.

Pandora sat on the ground and stared at the door with shocked eyes.

I couldn't help but smirk as I saw her. She still wore the red dress from the night before. It was covered in dirt and ripped at the bottom. Her hair was messy and a lot of her dark hair strands fell down and cupped her face in some artsy way. Her red lipstick was smudged and her mascara left little half circles under her eyes but she was so damn beautiful.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked disbelief.

I shook my head and picked her up bridal style.

"Saving your ass, Dora" I replied with a smile upon my face.

Now it was like some pressure dissolved from my chest.

You know when you're inside a room and the go out at the fresh air and you first realize how stuffy the air was inside? That's exactly what I felt.

"Hudson let me down. I can walk" she glared at me.

Why can't she just be happy to see me?

I did as she wanted me to and let her down. When she saw Blue fear spread in her eyes and she look a few steps back so her back bumped into me.

"It's fine. He is helping me" I said as I took my jacket off and put it on her shoulders.

It was pretty cold down here and she only wore a dress.

"He kidnapped me! I am here because of him!" Pandora tried to keep her voice down but her red cheeks revealed her anger.

"Calm down, love. We don't have time to fight. Right now we gotta get you out of here" Blue Held his hands up defensively and started running towards the stairs.

I took Pandora's hand and pulled her with me.

"Why did you come?" She asked as we leaned against a wall and Blue checked if it's save to continue running.

He waved to him and we ran.

"What do you mean?" I quickly turned to her to see that she's struggling to not step on her dress.

"Why would you want to come for me? It's a simple question" she emphasized irritated.

Blue opened a door and pushed us inside. He put a finger on his lips as he leaned against the closed door.

"I am responsible for you" I looked her directly in her blue eyes.

She bit her lip and sighed big time.

"No, you're not. My parents are responsible for me."

"Do you seriously want to pick a fight now?" I whispered confused.

What is so important about that?

I had to save her. It's an instinct, my conscience told me to do so. But somehow I don't think this answer would satisfy her.

"I don't. I just want you to keep your promise and not lie to me" she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

My jacket was way to big for her. Her hands were completely covered and it was so loose, she probably could wrap it around her body one more time.

"Just tell her you tosser!" Blue hissed annoyed with an disgusted look upon his face.

Suddenly the door opened with a jolt and Blue tripped over.

Two men stood in the doorway and glared at us.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?"