Chapter 31

The view of my parents standing in the hallway with a gun pointed to their head send shivers down my spine.

"Pandora, would you please come back in?" my mother's voice was shaking and her eyes were filled with panic.

Hudson pulled my wrist again but I immediately freed myself from his grip.

Was he really just trying to pull me away from my parents?

He shook his head silently.

"That's my family standing there" I hissed crazily mad all of the sudden.

Next to my mother stood a man with a gun pointed to her head and behind her I found Kiran. It looked like he held her hands behind her back.

My dad had bruises all over his face and he couldn't stand straight by himself. Two tall guards were supporting him.

"They will kill you" Hudson's face had an unreadable expression.

I risked a short look in Blue's direction to see him shrugging and giving me a confused smile.

I wanted to walk back inside but Hudson caught my wrist again and mouthed 'no'.

Completely filled with anger I broke away from him grip again and ran inside before he could stop me again. As soon as I got in two men captured me.

"Mom!" I yelled.

I pulled and hit the guards but they wouldn't let me go.

My breath got fitful and my hands started shaking. And of course, I was crying again.

Suddenly two loud noises rang out. The men who were just holding me fell to the ground and next to their heads appeared an increasing pool of blood.

I turned around to see Hudson pointing a gun at something behind me.

"If you shoot one more men I swear to god that I will kill her mother" Kiran hissed madly.

Hudson put his him away and walked to me. He placed his hand on my back and slowly lead me to them.

"What do you want?" Hudson asked harshly.

"Just a short talk with my family. I for sure know you're not a part of it so you are free to go, Agent 27" Kiran replied annoyed.

Hudson's hand went down and he wrapped his arm possessively around my waist.

"I'm not leaving her alone" he growled.

"Agent 4, would you like to join us, too? I mean there already is plenty of people" Kiran commented sarcastically.

Blue walked in with a big smile, put his elbow on my shoulder to support himself and placed his head on his hand.

They were so much taller than me. I felt tiny and forceless.

"That would be bee's knees" he answered cheerily.

Under other circumstances I'd be really fascinated by Blue. He is just always smiling. Always.

Kiran waved all of us into a room which turned out to be another dining room. We all took a seat. Blue to my left and Hudson to my right. Across us sat my mother, my dad, Kiran and three security guards.

Hudson tapped his index finger nervously on his thigh. The movement in the corner of my eye drove me crazy so I just took his hand in mine.

"So, as we are all gathered here I would like my sister to say a few words" Kiran leaned forward and smiled at me.

I believe he was holding a gun in her back. Her body was all tensed and she was sweating.

"What do you want me to tell her?" She gave him a long cold stare.

Kiran turned to her and his smile froze. "I want you to tell her everything."

My mother reached for my hand.

"First of all, I want you to know that I love you. Everything I did- everything we did- was to protect you. Because we love you" She smiled at me with sad eyes.

Kiran groaned annoyed "Just skip to the important part!"

"Well, What is important in your opinion?" She bursted at him.

Kiran got up jerkily and threw his chair over.

I strengthened my grip on Hudson's hand and I felt his thumb drawing circles on the back of my hand. I don't know why but somehow this action managed to calm me down a little.

"How about you tell her about that you killed my fiancée? My pregnant fiancée! How about you tell her that you stole all my money from me, ran away with your best friend who has been in love with you since forever and you let me alone! Alone with my dead wife, my dead baby, your dead baby's father and nothing else! Nothing!" He bursted.

"You took everything from me. The love of my life, the work of my life- just everything! I had to start over from zero because you were a selfish bitch!"

Tears started running down her face but she quickly wiped them away.

"Sorry for the choice of words" Kiran apologized quietly.

His mood swings caused me a headache. The one second he is this super nice dream of an uncle and the next second I fear he might kill me.

She stared blankly at our hands.

"There's nothing more to say. I'm a monster and that's it."