Chapter 32- Let the games commence.

Start from the beginning

" but what if someone gets hurt? No! tell them to come in and stay here i cant risk it nick."

"Calm down baby. No ones going to get hurt and they're certainly not going to leave now. They all want to help you and they're really excited about this if truth be told." I chuckled and just like that i was less scared, not totally, but ... Less.

We made our way down to the car. Alex, Katie and Trish gave the ready signal, i nodded and got in the car. Nick gave me one last smile of reassurance and we started to drive to the warehouse.

No backing out now.

~~~~~~

I slowed down as i reached near the warehouse and turned off my headlights just before i parked. From behind i could see that Alex did that same and stopped just behind us.

I got out the car and joined with the other three. "Right, Trish i want you to stay on one of the sheds, Alex i want you on the other shed, nick you'll be on one of the main fire exits same for you Katie and I'll enter from the roof."

"Cool. " Alex said and ran to the shed on the far right. Trish gave me a small smile and thumbs up before heading off. Nick gave me a kiss on the cheek and Katie patted my back.

I pulled my phone out and sent a quick message to Keith

make sure you have some of your men ten minutes away from the warehouse on south street. Robert going down tonight :)

I put my phone on silent and headed for the roof with it in my pocket..

When i reached the roof i saw a window at the top that wasn't locked.

How nice, must have been expecting me.

I slowly opened it and sat it upright. I looked over to each of the guys and they all looked ready. I leaned in to the hatch and overheard people talking.

Two familiar voices. Bruno and Robert.

"When are you meant to be getting rid of her?" Robert asked as he paced the warehouse floor.

"Soon boss but i cant do it if i don't have her trust and thats hard to get from a ninja, let alone one like Natalie. "

Robert groaned in frustration. "How many times do i have to tell you ninjas aren't real ! " he boomed.

"I wouldn't say that if i was you."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. Once he caught sight of me her smirked. "And why would that be ?"

I faked sadness. "Because every time you say that a ninja dies."

He laughed his powerful laugh and stalked towards me. "You've got some gob on you you know that right, Nat."

"Ive had that said about me before Robert. so its nothing new."

"Oh so you do know me. Well, thats fortunate because that wont last." He made his move to attack and i Dodged it swiftly just at that point Katie and nick entered poised to strike. I stopped them and placed both my hands in my pocket and unlocked my phone...

"I know what you did Robert."

He stood up straighter. "What did i do, Nat?"

"You killed Ian and Ryan. Oh! And lets not forget Aaron."

"My brother !" Nick yelled.

Robert only shrugged. "I have no idea what your going on about Natalie, must have been your training going to your head."

"I'm not going mad Robert! I know what you did! How did you do it ? Get Danny and reese to do it?"

They both hung there heads in shame and refused to look at both me and nick. Robert shrugged again. "The boys offered. "