Chapter 10- Worries and jokes.

Chapter 10 - Worries and jokes.

Nicks POV

Next morning at me, Natalie, Alex and Greg all met up early. Once together we all waited for Danny and reese to arrive we even waited passed the bell for them in hopes of seeing them running frantically through the gates juggling their books on the way.

But nothing happened.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and turned to see Alex looking at me sympathetically and i can just see that he's concerned to.

"Come on dude were late as it is." Alex said quietly.

"It just doesn't make any sense... I've been thinking a lot about there mysterious disappearances and i cant find a cause for it."

I rubbed my face in frustration and groaned. "Come on dude, I'm sure they'll tell us when they're ready. "

I scoffed "yeah ? When's that going to be ? Its like were strangers to them and they don't trust us anymore."

Natalie opened her arms to hug me and i gladly excepted her tender body. Alex and Greg soon joined and we all had a group hug together. Soon we broke apart and all separated into our lessons of morning; Alex with Greg and me with Nat.

"You know they will tell you soon nick." She said softly

I sighed heavily." I know they will I'm just worried about them and i know i shouldn't be because they can look after themselves but i cant help it."

She opened her arms for me once more and i gladly excepted. Her hugs are comforting and soothe me as soon as i touch her. Class seemed like a distant memory whisk standing in the halls and just holding each other in silence.

I felt something pulling on my ear, breaking from the hug i saw that Nat was pulling on my ear.

"W-what?" I said looking between her and her hand that had ahold of my ear previously.

She gave me an innocent look "what? "

"What are you doing ?"

"Nothing." She said still rubbing the lobe of my ear.

"Not ...nothing." I said breathlessly.

"Shh nick I'm just relaxing you. Your so tense." She whispered

She was certainly doing that i felt all the tension lift of my shoulders in one swift motion and just by something as simple as Natalie rubbing my ear lobe.

"Come on we best get to class or they'll get suspicious." She giggled dragging me along to class.

~~~~~~~

Lunch came by quicker than expected unfortunately theres still been no sight of Danny and reese all day.

Were outside today for a change, just sitting on the field is quite soothing; soft breeze blowing through your hair and smell of grass hitting your senses.

I was resting on the back of a tree trunk with Nat laying down next to me she has Katie with her head on Natalie's stomach while Alex and Greg were sat down next to each other.

"This is nice." Katie said contented

"Hmmm." Nat hummed she has her eyes closed and looked like she was about to fall asleep.

"Nat wake up." I said nudging her, her eyes slowly opened.

"Nick." She whined. I chuckled at her softly. she suddenly then kicked my thigh making me groan out in pain.

she nodded her head, proud of what she had done. "Serves you right." She said and settled to going back to sleep.

We settled back into a comfortable silence until Alex started singing 'frisky' by Tinie Tempah

"Oh, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, oh, na, na, na, na, na, na, frisky !" He boomed gradually we all joined in and within minutes we were shouting the lyrics as loud as we could out on the field.

"Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit? " Nat sung looking at me.

"No she doesn't mind no no she doesn't mind." Alex started singing ushers 'yeah' Natalie sat up and grabbed her phone to put the song on loud speaker.

Alex jumped up and started dancing while singing to the tune. We all watched in amusement as he tried to do slut drops but failed and fell flat on his arse. We burst into laughter when we sat that his face was full of leaves and had twigs were stuck in his hair.

"Shut up." He mumbled brushing his hair of twigs and bits of crusty leaves.

"Ohh were sorry Alex..." Nat said faking sympathy.

"You should be." He brushed his clothing of grass and anything else he found on him.

" come on dude lighten up it was funny." Greg said chuckling. Alex simple scoffed and sat back down trying to conceal his laughter, and failing.

"He laughs!" Katie yelled and high fived Nat before laying back down on the ground. I looked to her and saw her smiling back at me before returning to laying back on the grass and staring at the sky. Alex and Greg were looking at me curiously and i just simply shrugged they were a little bit hesitant to drop the subject so quickly.

"So whats everyone doing this weekend ?" Katie asked.

"Nothing much although, i would love to go and check out the clubs around here i haven't been in so long." Nat answered.

"Oh that sounds awesome. I might take you up on that idea i know some awesome little pubs and clubs around here." Katie said excitedly

"Oh really that would be great thanks Katie. Maybe you boys could tag along too but I'm warning you; keep it clean." Nat warned pointing at each of us guys in tow.

We all raised our hands in surrender and slowly, she nodded in approval and laid back down. Soon we all settled into a comfortable silence, but that silence was soon disturbed by the sound of the bell.

*******

Dedicated to wolfgirl123r26 for all the votes on this story thanks hun it means a lot to me! 💜

Be sure to check out her books

Extra dedication to motogirl_50 for all her support when creating this book be sure to check out her books aswell guys xxx

Love you lots !! Vote, comment and enjoy xxx