Chapter 32- Let the games commence.

Chapter 32- lets the games commence.

Nick POV

After we discovered the place where Danny and reese were heading Natalie suggested that we make a plan. After she pulled some strings with Keith she was able to get a blue print of the warehouse. She called everyone over to her house and started briefing us on what shes got planned.

"Everyone here ?" She asked as we all entered the lounge. Although, we were missing Trish.

"Wait wheres Trish?" I asked. Everyone started looking around but when we heard a 'whoa' we knew that Trish was near.

We all heard a thud and Natalie sighed and went to check on her. We all stayed silent as Natalie talked to Trish.

"Did you fall over ?" She asked

"No i attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"Im freaking talented."

I heard Natalie laugh and soon after they both entered. Natalie resumed her position at the top of the table.

"I wish i had a theme tune for whenever I did something awesome." I heard Trish mutter under her breath. "Yeah that would be awesome." I heard alex agree with her. Trish and Alex high fived and turned to face Nat once she started banging on the table to get everyones attention. The pair both had small smiles on their faces as they listened to Natalie speak.

"Right, so guys I've called you all here today because, as much as i dont want to bring you into this I'm in need of help and you're the only people i can really trust."

"What is it Nat ? Were here for you." Katie said.

Natalie sighed. " I've found the man I've been hunting for the past month and now i need to bring him in. "

"Give us the run down." Greg said.

"Okay Danny and reese are working for the guy I'm hunting who's named Robert. I have no idea how they got themselves into this kind of situation or how it started, but we're going to finish it. Ive got some blue prints of the warehouse and I've devised a plan that i think could work. " she reached for the blue prints and spread them across the table.

"Now, this is the main entrance and my plan consists of us starting on the two sheds, one each side of the gates. We start there and one by one block off all the exits however big or small will depend on how many of us are stationed at each one. From then I'll make sure that they stay inside the warehouse and if they try and make a break for it I'll give a signal. Any questions ?"

Greg raised his hands "What happens if we run into someone as we're trying to block off the exits?"

" then you make sure he isn't able to spread the word to the others." Greg furrowed his eyebrows and turned to me, i moved my finger across my neck. He seemed to get the idea and scrunched his face up.

"Don't worry guys I'll reach you some basic self defence moves before we make a move i don't want any of you getting hurt." That seemed to only slightly calm him down.

"So... We get to kick butt ?" Alex asked hopefully, Natalie chuckled and nodded. Alex fist-pumped excitedly Katie hugged him and kissed him sweetly.

The girls all awed and i think the majority of guys were gagging at the sight. Natalie gave raised her eyebrows at me and i kissed her temple. "Love you really, baby girl" i whispered in her ear.

Natalie clapped her hands getting everyones attention back on her. "So is everyone ready ?"

"Yes !" Everyone saluted her and started getting there stuff together.