Chapter 28- If this is a nightmare; i'm screaming.

Chapter 28 - If this is a nightmare then I'm screaming.

Natalie POV

The sun blared through the curtains and caused me to groan loudly, and in my opinion, unattractively. I wrapped the duvet over my head, yet that didn't even come close to blocking out the light. Frustrated, i sat up with my eyes still closed. I stayed upright battling to open one eye but finding out that it was Aggravating my eyes so i shut them again.

This continued for a good ten minutes until i saw able to evaluate the room i was in. I concluded that it was unfamiliar. The walls were cream and bare, the floor was red and carpeted, furniture was white and darted around the room.

From beside me i saw a mole hill, and as i continued to stare at it like it was some two headed beast, i saw that it was moving. Breathing. I poked it softly and i got nothing. I poked it again, harder this time. Still nothing. I slapped it. It fell of the bed.

The covers started to follow him and now i realised that i was...trouser-less.

I scrambled to grab some covers for myself and saw a puff of silky black hair. I immediately thought of nick but as i looked closer i nearly screamed my lungs out.

This definitely wasn't nick,

I was half naked,

...And in bed with Bruno.

What the hell did i do last night ?!

I racked my brain for my movements last night; dancing with nick majority of the night, drinking with Trish and the guys, more dancing with Trish, ignoring Bruno's stares, got handed many drinks from all kinds of people but rejected most of them except for one. Then lastly i remember falling limp on the sofa and thats where the memories end.

I would never, ever have gone to bed with Bruno willingly. But i was out of my mind last night.

No excuse Nat.

"Thinking about last night ?" His smug voice chirped in and right now i would find great pleasure in slapping it out of him. He was resting his arms on the mattress showing off his bulging muscles and torso.

I gave him my most deathly glare. " what happened ?"

"Ah worried about how it will effect nick?" He asked faking sympathy.

I thought of something. If we did have sex then seeing as I'm still a virgin i would be hurting wouldn't i ? I wasn't hurting. "No. Wanna know why ?" I asked in my own smug voice.

"Enlighten me Nat."

I moved closer to his face. "We didn't have sex." I said confidently

He smirked and shrugged. "If you say so. It'll come to you soon enough. Im just upset that you don't remember it i was under the impression that you enjoyed yourself and would have at least remembered-"

"-alright thats enough you sick bastard !"

His smirk grew ten sizes larger "cant handle the truth ?"

"Oh i can handle the truth it seems that you cant understand when to shut that huge mouth of yours! " i growled

"Seriously Nat I'm sorry but you wanted me bad last night. "

I groaned and he held his hands up in surrender. " okay okay I'll shut up. "

"Why are you doing this to me ? What have i ever done to you ?" I asked feeling confused beyond belief. Theres nothing that springs to mind that i have ever done to him.

He stood up and stretched. "Leave it Nat."

"No don't ask me to leave it tell me what I've done i haven't seen you for twelve years and you do this to me. I have a right to know-"